The hotel is in a very good location. Although they say their rooms face the beach front only less than 40% do. If you happen to get a room not facing the beach you will be facing the inner streets in Flic En Flac. From the day one the service was very poor. The reception staff are the most unfriendly I have encountered in my travels to over 20 countries. The food quality is pretty average. Fruits served at breakfast are possibly the cheapest you can find in the lovely country Mauritius. The nearby supermarkets have very good quality fruits available. Soggy and burnt pancakes are another example.
The rooms are average and bit old as well. But the AC works and there is generator backup too. There was water rainwater on stair landings for several days, no one bothered to clean it. The swimming pool at the hotel is slightly larger than a pond. But the sea front is brilliant. Great sandy beaches and safe areas where you (kids as well) can swim. Be prepared to pay for all extras such as for WiFi, half board does not include drinks (even soft drinks or water), etc. WiFi is purchases are problematic. I purchased 2 hour package and did waste most of it since it did not allow to log off.
There are many other options available at the same location some facing the beach and others close by. See photo view from room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is a 4 Star resort situated at Wolmar on the West coast of Mauritius with direct access to the beach. It is a human-size and gayfriendly resort enjoying the natural sandy beach of the of Flic en Flac and the Indian Ocean. Located at only 45 mins from the airport, 45 mins from Port Louis the capital city and 25 mins from the town of Quatre Bornes. Our Standard rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege rooms for they have the same amenities, however, they do not offer a view. They are recommended for some inexpensive well deserved holidays whether in couple or with friends or family. The sandy beach is only one minute away.Our Privilege Pool View rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege Sea view rooms but do not have direct view over the sea is however situated only few metres from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pearle Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
- Pearle Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Pearl Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pearl Beach
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac