I recently stayed at The Pearl Beach Hotel. July 2013
It was the first time I had traveled alone on a package holiday. I chose the deal as there were no single supplements and I was able to juggle the number of nights/departure date/flight to get the right price for me.
The Pearl Beach has 72 rooms, large and spacious,mostly sea facing, same interiors. It was very comfortable, very clean and servicing was good.
The staff were excellent from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. They are all happy in their work and it showed. They were both friendly and professional. Made me feel very welcome.
I made many acquaintances as the hotel is not too large, this made it for me as I didn't feel like a lone traveler amongst the hundreds.The entertainment every night was about right, varied and covered all likes!...i was on the dance floor with friendly faces most nights!
Food was good, enough variation fro me, how ever I did hear other people wishing there was more on the menu. If you like curried food, salads and plenty of deserts then you will be happy.
Cocktails and all inclusive drinks were readily available and the bar/restaurant staff really looked after me.
The beach is a short walk from the hotel , as is the beach bar ...beach was very clean and the water sports integral to the hotel were very active and welcoming putting on free introductory sessions to wet your appetite. Also th holiday rep trips are great. So plenty to keep ypu busy.
Flic en flac, the local shopping area is walking distance, and shops across the road from the hotel were useful...
I would definitely recommend giving this hotel a go if you are considering traveling alone. I felt safe and was really sad to leave...
i am considering going back with friends for a low cost beautiful holiday...made more special by the lovely staff. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is a 4 Star resort situated at Wolmar on the West coast of Mauritius with direct access to the beach. It is a human-size and gayfriendly resort enjoying the natural sandy beach of the of Flic en Flac and the Indian Ocean. Located at only 45 mins from the airport, 45 mins from Port Louis the capital city and 25 mins from the town of Quatre Bornes. Our Standard rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege rooms for they have the same amenities, however, they do not offer a view. They are recommended for some inexpensive well deserved holidays whether in couple or with friends or family. The sandy beach is only one minute away.Our Privilege Pool View rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege Sea view rooms but do not have direct view over the sea is however situated only few metres from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pearle Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearle Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
- Pearl Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pearl Beach
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac