This hotel was perfect for us because we wanted a very quiet place for the first leg of our honeymoon. Although Mauritius itself is pretty quite, this hotel was more towards tranquil (although I believe inadvertently). The staff was very friendly and always did everything possible to make our stay comfortable. In fact, since my wife is a vegetarian and we are from India, we normally have trouble getting good vegetarian food outside our country. But not in this hotel, the cook got to know us in a day or two and specially made Aloo Parathas and Poori Subzi and other indian delicacies for us. This was the best treatment we got in any of our trips.
The entertainment in the hotel was also decent, there was a live Belly Dance performance one night during our stay of 5 days, and it was pretty good. Around the hotel there isn't much to do though, other than scuba diving.
The food served in the hotel was good and they had a lot of variety in their buffet dinner and breakfast. We had chosen to eat lunch outside, and were happy to find a few restaurants around the hotel that served good food.
The rooms were very well maintained and decorated and had a high class, modern and warm feel. The pool was also nice, and had a small bar right in its center. The dining area was open and large and had a very fresh feel to it during breakfast as well as dinner time. In fact, during breakfast, we were greeted by quite a few birds sitting on our chairs and sometimes even trying to steal a bite from our plates.
This hotel is highly recommended for couples and family trips alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is a 4 Star resort situated at Wolmar on the West coast of Mauritius with direct access to the beach. It is a human-size and gayfriendly resort enjoying the natural sandy beach of the of Flic en Flac and the Indian Ocean. Located at only 45 mins from the airport, 45 mins from Port Louis the capital city and 25 mins from the town of Quatre Bornes. Our Standard rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege rooms for they have the same amenities, however, they do not offer a view. They are recommended for some inexpensive well deserved holidays whether in couple or with friends or family. The sandy beach is only one minute away.Our Privilege Pool View rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege Sea view rooms but do not have direct view over the sea is however situated only few metres from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearle Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearle Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
- Pearl Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pearl Beach
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac