“Paradise exists!!!”

Constance Belle Mare Plage
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Belle Mare
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We arrived at Mauritius the 10th of May in the very beautiful, tasteful decorated hotel with their own nice house parfum. We had a very warm welcome from the people who works in the hotel. You notice that the employees are well educated, very professional with a natural kindness. They know very good the habits from their guests. Unoop and the house keeping team did a splendid job. They were kindful, helpful and we had everything what we needed.
During the day you can do a lot of water sports and there's a fantastic golf place. They also offer different kind of massages. It's worth to try as it's very relaxing in a zen accomodation of the unique Uspa of the hotel. For lunchbreak you can choice different restaurants and all with an amazing view of the very blue Indian ocean. At the end of the day you can enjoy the tasteful cocktails at the bar of the hotel. For dinner you've a big choice of tasty restaurants with a lot of variety. The evenings were super due to the great live shows thanks to the animation team Vincent and Emmanuel. The performance of the singers was from a high level and we really enjoyed it.
Besides the wonderful hotel we would also recommend to do some trips to be able to see the beauty of the island. You become automatically in love with the paradise Mauritius and his people who're always smiling and have a very good sense of humor. You can feel the power of attraction of the Indian Ocean when you make a trip with the Catamaran. Fabulous!
We keep a promise to come back to the well managed Constance Belle Mare Plage hotel next year.
A lot of greetings from Belgium
Els Bally
Ingrid Bollens
Saskia Bollens

Room Tip: We would recommend all kind of rooms as they all have sea sight.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Guest(s),

Thank you for staying at the Constance Belle Mare Plage and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am particularly delighted to read your appreciation of the warmth and hospitality of the Constance Belle Mare Plage Team and also that you have kept so much memories about your interaction with the staff.

I am proud that they have been able to keep you at the centre of their activities especially all those whose name you have mentioned. Your satisfaction is their greatest reward and we all can’t thank you enough for sharing those to the world.

Thank you for your excellent rating. We also can’t wait to welcome you soon back home in paradise for yet further fabulous moments.

There are newer reviews for Constance Belle Mare Plage

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were at the Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel last week. We had a great time. The hotel facilities and staff were world class. The staff was awesome and took care of our every need. We enjoyed the villa, restaurants, gold course and the beach. I will strongly recommend Constance Belle Mare Plage to all my friends and acquaintances who would be looking to vacation in Mauritius. A special thanks to Rajen, Jennifer, Dilip and, most importantly, Radha. They made a big difference!

It was a very memorable family vacation at the Constance Belle Mare Plage in Mauritius.

Room Tip: Lots of things to do and see. Visitors need to ask and explore early in the stay at the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Guest(s)

Thank you for staying at the Constance Belle Mare Plage and for having taken the time to write about your experience on Trip advisor.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your family holidays at our resort and that the staff has been instrumental in making your holidays a memorable one.

Your excellent rating and high recommendations are greatly appreciated and we trust to have the opportunity to welcome you again for further great moments.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We have just had an amazing week in the Presidential Villa at this resort being looked after as if we were Royalty by Nidish, Jay and Rajeen. We have not had such a relaxing holiday since becoming parents. Everyone was perfect. Our villa was huge and beautifully kept and nothing was too much trouble. We were so well looked after. Every morning we had this magical breakfast on our dining area over the pool... Who said breakfast could be magical?!?! That set the tone for the day.

The children have had an absolute ball - in and out of the pool, pottering on the beach, playing in the shade. There is a kids' club, but we never felt the need to send them there and they never felt the need to go.

After we booked I was concerned about the changeable weather in Mauritius but, apparently, the week we were there was "unsettled weather" and it was absolutely fine ... If it started to rain, by the time I had decided to get off my lounger it was sunny again.

My eldest child had a blast ... Waterskiing one minute, diving the next. There are also daily glass bottomed boat trips and a daily snorkelling trips on offer.

Everyone here is very friendly and there is a lovely, laid back vibe to the place - compared to a Dubai hotel it's infinitely more friendly, enjoyable, relaxing and no need to get dressed up to the nines all the time, and not so eye-blistering expensive.

We had a full board package this year but hope to come again next year (if they will have us), we will probably dine in the villa every day.

We are writing this from the airport and desperate to think of an excuse to get back there!

Don't be put off by the long flight - just get an overnight one and, as I said to my children, just go to sleep and when you wake up! you'll be in Paradise.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest(s),

Words are not enough to thank you for your fantastic and very moving review.

It has been a pleasure for the entire team to be at your service especially Nidhish, Jay and Rajen whom I will not miss to congratulate for having taken great care of your family.

Thank you also for having chosen our resort for your holidays and for your excellent rating.
The team and I will all keep on memories the pleasure we had to be at your service.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming all your family back home in paradise for your next trip to Mauritius.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

just returned after another stay at this fab hotel ,golf top class, food great, special mention for the deer hunter in the evening,& la kaze at lunch ,la kaze staff fantastic know there (big) onions, great location & beach with fab staff. only down, come on BMP you need to have a happy hour every night like you did on our previous trips

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest(s)

It has been a pleasure for the entire team and I to welcome you back home.

I am delighted to read that your stay was fantastic and that all the facilities and services were to your convenience.

I have well taken note of your suggestion and I recommend you to inform us when you are next to come to Mauritius, as we have launched a new interesting package that is much more than the happy hour. We will guide you through with pleasure.

Thank you for your excellent rating. I look forward to welcome you soon.

With best personal regards

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Second visit to Belle Mare just as good as the first. Booked a 3-bedroom Villa and had the same 'over-the-top' personal service that makes this place special. Having your own space is perfect - if pricey.
We normally go to La Plantation d'Albion Club Med for school holidays so the kids can do trapeze, archery etc. but I wanted the better food and relaxation that Constance offer so I insisted we return here this year. Constance 4 star quality is usually higher than 5 star Club Med - although we found the Constance Ephelia last year was very mixed - villa service there was almost non-existent which may be the difference in the locals' attitude to work ethics.
At Belle Mare the staff in all areas - restaurant, bar, tennis, boat etc was excellent. We did a number of paragliding and banana boat trips - provided by outsiders but organised by the boat house at no extra cost - and these were superb and about half the cost of Paradis. The tennis coach went out of his way to look after us, giving us extended lessons at no extra charge which was perfect as our son was playing in a regional tournament immediately on our return - professional courtesy. Only disappointment was that as non-regular golfers we could not use either course, whereas we were allowed on the Paradis course.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Guest(s)

Thank you for your stay again at our resort and for taking the time to share on TripAdvisor your holiday experience.

I am particularly glad to read that you and your family have made the most out of this holiday and that our facilities and services provided by all the team members were to your holiday expectations.

I have well noted your comment about the golf access and sincerely apologize if you have not been able to enjoy it this time. I know that the golf courses during the past weeks were thronged with golfers and competitions. Please rest assured access to our golf courses is not a question of being regular or non-regular golfers.

I trust to meet with you on a next trip and who knows, we might have a round together or with my Golf Director.

I sincerely look forward to welcome you soon for further memorable moments.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Constance Belle Marge Plage Hotel Resort is my favorit place for holidays. This year it was my 3rd visit in this beautiful hotel and I enjoyed it very much as allways. The Hotel Resort has everything what you need for beautiful holidays: Nice rooms, excellent food, very friendly service and staff, beautiful beach, different sport facilities: golf, tennis, snorcheling, sailing, water ski and swimming - all included!! Beautiful Golf courses and in the evening wonderful shows and music entertainment at the bar. I love it and will come back soon as possible!

Room Tip: rooms directly in front of the ocean, next to the restaurant La Kaze, are very nice and quiet - exc...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest(s),

I want to send my heartfelt thanks to you for having taken the time to post a review on trip advisor about your stay at the Constance Belle Mare Plage.

It gives me much pleasure to read your comments and I would like to thank you for being our ambassador and also for featuring all necessary elements to motivate the travelers to make their mind before coming to our resort.

Your extensive description of the resort facilities and services is amazing and travelers will surely make good use of your advice.

Thank you for your loyalty to your favourite Constance Belle Mare Plage. I trust to have the pleasure to welcome you again for yet other great moments.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was our second stay at this lovely resort, returning here from the year before for 2 weeks in November 2013. We had a fantastic holiday, staff are wonderful and remembered us from the year before giving us the feeling we had returned home. Stayed in a junior suit with lovely views of the pool and sea. Stayed on half board basis, the food was excellent with lots of choice. We were invited to managers cocktail one evening which was a lovely touch which we fully enjoyed. Golf on both the legends and links my husband enjoyed while I enjoyed relaxing on the lovely beach. We will be returning again at the end of October 2014 for our friends wedding after we recommended this hotel to them, so will soon be back in paradise.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest(s),

Words are not enough to thank you for this stay again.

It has been a pleasure for the team to be again at your service and I am glad that you have brought back again even more memories of the facilities and services provided by the staff.

I agree with you when you say that it is 'paradise again', as indeed by having good memories at each visit, it builds paradise in the heart and also it happens when you love many things around you with passion.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this emotion to every viewer reading this review as this is absolutely what it is to stay at Constance Belle Mare Plage.

I really look forward to meet with you again in October this year.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Belle Mare
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
#6 of 18 in Flic En Flac
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita

Been to Constance Belle Mare Plage? Share your experiences!