We arrived at Mauritius the 10th of May in the very beautiful, tasteful decorated hotel with their own nice house parfum. We had a very warm welcome from the people who works in the hotel. You notice that the employees are well educated, very professional with a natural kindness. They know very good the habits from their guests. Unoop and the house keeping team did a splendid job. They were kindful, helpful and we had everything what we needed.
During the day you can do a lot of water sports and there's a fantastic golf place. They also offer different kind of massages. It's worth to try as it's very relaxing in a zen accomodation of the unique Uspa of the hotel. For lunchbreak you can choice different restaurants and all with an amazing view of the very blue Indian ocean. At the end of the day you can enjoy the tasteful cocktails at the bar of the hotel. For dinner you've a big choice of tasty restaurants with a lot of variety. The evenings were super due to the great live shows thanks to the animation team Vincent and Emmanuel. The performance of the singers was from a high level and we really enjoyed it.
Besides the wonderful hotel we would also recommend to do some trips to be able to see the beauty of the island. You become automatically in love with the paradise Mauritius and his people who're always smiling and have a very good sense of humor. You can feel the power of attraction of the Indian Ocean when you make a trip with the Catamaran. Fabulous!
We keep a promise to come back to the well managed Constance Belle Mare Plage hotel next year.
A lot of greetings from Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius