Constance Belle Mare Plage
$145
$186
$178
  • Breakfast included
Long Beach Mauritius(Belle Mare)
$289
$281
Orchid Villas Mauritius(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
$116
$66
Orbitz.com
Ambre Mauritius(Belle Mare)
$296
$287
  • Breakfast included
LUX* Belle Mare(Belle Mare)
$240
$462
$211
Priceline
Emeraude Beach Attitude(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Solana Beach(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
$183
$122
Hotels.com
Eden Villa Hotel Mauritius(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
4,077 results
All reviewsdeer hunterblue pennyla citronelleprestige roomcrystal packagegolf courses arelinks coursevilla masterlegend golfgreat golfdeerhunter restaurantgolf staffsohan singhplay golfhalf boardprince mauriceour honeymoon
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed there for a week with my boyfriend and I have to say that the property is awesome. The staff are very polite and helpful. Mariette who welcomed us at our arrival would do everything to make us happy and satisfied. Ramila at the restaurant Citronelle, was always smiling to welcome us in the morning for breakfast, making us feel at home. We did experience the Deer hunter restaurant but were a little bit disappointed as we expected a lot from the reviews read, but it was just good, nothing exceptional. However here again, the staff saved the day with Jay being very attentive to our service and another lady (I forgot the name) being very welcoming.

The only small detail that disappointed us was that when we called the guest relations, few times we were directed to their answering machines, which was a bit frustrating and we got a little delay in the service asked. However after we talked to Mariette about it, she took care of it, giving us her number for requests and we were even given an upgrade for my parents staying with us for one night, which was really appreciated. The guest relations manager also came to apologize, which was quite a noble gesture.

The entertainment at night was quite good. The room was nicely decorated on some nights and it was amazing with different details like towels made in swans, rose petals and candles in the room ( Thanks to a lady whose name ends with 'ila' from housekeeping). We would also have some macarons and a bottle of local wine on a night. Just maybe the room needs to be refurbished a bit as it does look a bit old fashioned compared to other hotels though nicely maintained.

We would like to thank all those people who made our stay memorable, hopefully staying with you again soon:)

Room Tip: ground floor suites
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Guest(s),

Thank you for staying at our resort. Your thoughtful words about your interaction with the team members especially those whose name you have mentioned, are very much appreciated.

I am glad that the team with all their attention have enhanced this Mauritian Experience. I regret that your expectations of the Deer Hunter were not fulfilled but I am sure that this has not gone to deaf ears. The team will surely rectify this on your next visit.

The frustration caused by the delay in handling your requests has been discussed and a new guests request handling system has been introduced to monitor better service requests and delivery time.

The team and I would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor and for your excellent rating.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon at the resort.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We have just returned from 12 days at The Belle Mare Plage ( our 2nd visit) and it did not disappoint. We chose to return because of the all round quality that we experienced on our first visit. We don't usually return to places but made an exception with this hotel. We both play golf (not as well as we would like) and dive so this hotel meets both needs.
This time we played 10 rounds of golf (both courses are a challenge) and my husband dived 3 times (seas were quite rough so I opted out having experienced seasickness last time we were here).
Hotel is excellent, friendly staff, great environment and good food. We both enjoyed the breakfast buffet, lots of choice and everything is well presented and fresh. We booked to eat at The Deer Hunter restaurant all but 2 evenings and this really was a highlight. I can not praise the staff enough, Maitre D met us every evening and remembered our names. Waiting staff were very professional and well informed and really added to our dining experience. Neither of us particularly like buffets so this was ideal for us. Food was different every night and was a delight.The resident herd of deer that appear each evening on the 18th green added to the night!
Golf courses are so well kept and again the staff are friendly and attentive.
There is great attention to detail and the atmosphere in the hotel is very relaxed. Overall a really great holiday!

2  Thank liz m

Dear Guest(s),

I would like to personally thank you for putting the Constance Belle Mare Plage again on the top of your list whilst deciding to go on holidays.

I am particularly glad to read that our facilities and services were still to your holiday convenience and that the attentiveness of the entire staff especially from the food and beverage and the golf have enhanced further the experience for a great holiday.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this Constance Belle Mare Plage experience on TripAdvisor and for your excellent rating of our resort.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Exceptional Customer service - the people are wonderful, nothing is too much trouble and members of staff remember your name and enquire after you on a personal level. It was a perfect, relaxing holiday.
Both Golf courses are in excellent condition and challenging, but the Legends' lakes and ponds ate too many of our balls so we had a preference for the Links!
Would definitely return and have no hesitation in recommending it highly.

Room Tip: All rooms have a beautiful outlook, but we had a personal preference for a ground floor suite for ease of access to the main hotel building, but that slightly compromises the view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arlene B
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Guest(s)

Thank you for taking the time to share on Tripadvisor the Constance Belle Mare Plage experience.

I am particularly glad to read that you have made the most out of this holiday. Your satisfaction is our great reward and the entire team joins me to thank you once again for your excellent rating and for highly recommending our resort.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon for further memorable moments.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Awesome view from the sea facing rooms,caring and courteous attitude of the staff, cozy interior of the rooms,choicest cuisine and the peaceful and serene atmosphere of the resort made our stay quite comfortable and fine. We would like to rate it as one of the best vacations we had.

Room Tip: Go for a ground floor sea facing room
2  Thank haridastg
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Dear Guest(s),

I would like to personally thank you for the review on Tripadvisor following your holidays at Constance Belle Mare Plage.

Your thoughtful mention of all the facilities, services and resort ambiance are greatly appreciated by the entire team.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again at our resort for further great experiences on a next trip to Mauritius.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Clean, spacious room, lovely sea views. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Ask the barman for a rum tasting! Excellent breakfast buffet, very good wine list. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Nicola T
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

I want to send my heartfelt thanks to you for having taken the time to post a review on tripAdvisor about your stay at the Constance Belle Mare Plage.

Your thoughtfulness about your experience at our resort is mostly appreciated and will inspire the team to make this resort an even better place for you to holiday.

I thank you also for your excellent rating and really look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you for yet other great moments.