Constance was probably the best choice we had made after casually looking at other properties. Every aspect of the hotel was 5 star. The "Service" requires a special note, I should say the experience was more than a 5 star considering the staff don't get to see much of Indian crowd, who mostly prefer resorts like Jalsa, we were more like pampered and remembered throughout our stay. Definitely value for money, considering the quality and service we got, the extra money was totally worth it. "Sleep Quality", nothing exiquisite but most of the rooms had a see facing view, which is such a stress reliever after a tiring day's tour or be it a romantic wake up. W.r.t "Cleanliness" the rooms were well maintained, we received a newly renowated room, so it was great, the whole resort as such was very well maintained, spic and span to the grain. The food throughout Mauritius was a pleasant surprise to the taste buds, distinctly Indian, but very much French too, not mixed up, separated, but with a Mauritian touch. The breakfast in the hotel was exquisite, the best we've had, not just once, but throughout the week. The variety, taste, quality, customisations was simply in itself the best attraction of our tour. I am very much coming back to the same place, there were many other services offered by the hotel like water sports which was free but we simply couldn't enjoy it due to our tight itinerary. I'd recommend Constance heavily for couples & family who wish to have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius