There tag line says 'sure we can' and its splashed everywhere from room keys to placards. It's a farce.
We are currently staying here and if I hadn't prepaid for this lousy serving hotel, we wouldn't be here.
Managerial staff is highly unfriendly to the needs of guest and completely unavailable for providing solutions.
Restaurants are either shut or tell you to book 2 days in advance - which basically means before you board your flight you should've booked or step out to eat. The room service is just 5 things. The room service attendant doesn't even understand, "fish n chips" or "pizza".
The manager Patrick has only one thing to say - I cannot help you, that's how it is.
The swimming pool- well 3 of them, none temperature controlled. We didn't spot too many using them.
It's way out of the city with nothing close by. You are at their mercy with no one to help...
It's lousy and so not worth the money... Stay away.
They say "sure we can"... Really they mean "we can't but you don't have a choice after 5pm."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius