We stayed for 7 nights in a Junior Suite during the first week of June. We were totally impressed with the excellent service and friendliness of the staff and felt totally spoiled through out our stay.
We had top class meals at the Deer Hunter and La Spaggio restaurants which we preferred to the buffet. The golf was very good, with the Links course being the favourite. The staff at the boat house were friendly and always ready to take us out on the boat, ski etc.
Area's for improvement:
The rooms were in good condition although the bathrooms are starting to show slight signs of wear however they were still in good condition and the room was well serviced with a good turn down service at night as well. The beds and pillows are quite hard but apparently you can request to have a top cover put onto the mattress if required although I got used to them within a couple of nights.
Overall a fabulous, relaxing holiday that we highly recommend to anyone. We loved our stay at the Belle Mare Plage and definitely intend to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius