We first went to The Belle Mare Plage to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary and have been returning each year since. The Belle Mare Plage sits in a beautiful bay excellent for the many water sports offered at the hotel. The Jr Suites are spacious, comfortable and stylish with an excellent bathroom/dressing room -- my favourite part is the large balcony with its comfortable sofa and chairs. The perfect place to relax with a glass of wine at the end of the day. Both golf courses are excellent and the staff knowledgeable and friendly- be sure to enter the weekly tournaments great fun and really sociable. This year’s Golf and Dine package was excellent and really encouraged you to linger after golf and over an excellent lunch or dinner. For us the very best place to dine is The Deer Hunter restaurant. The food ranges from excellent to spectacular and the half board menu really encourages you to try different foods. I cannot praise all the staff at the Deer Hunter highly enough. Each year we are welcomed back and made to feel very special particularly on our anniversary when a exceptional meal, wines and cake were created for us. I could reiterate all that previous guest have said in praise of The Belle Mare Plage its facilities and excellent management and staff but I think It says everything that we have already made our reservations for next May and our 45th anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius