We found the service at the BMP to be exceptional. We arrived after an early morning flight and were taken immediately to a table by the pool for a continental breakfast. We were checked in at the table by someone from the reception staff. Our room was ready and our bags were delivered immediately. This standard of service was typical of our whole stay. Yes, the decor and the standard of the furnishings of the "Prestige" (i.e. standard room) were a bit tired. Still, we spent no time in the room, and the housekeeping standards were very good. The decor and ambience of the rest of the hotel were gorgeous. No worry about getting up at 5am to reserve your sunbed by the beach - there are sunbeds a-plenty, and notices to say reserving is not allowed. When you want service at the beach, simply displaying a little flag on your thatched parasol will send someone running to take your drink and food order. Beach lovely, but be warned, snorkling is poor. Go for a day trip to Isle aux Cerfs for better snorkling conditions (15 min taxi-ride away). My husband found the golf courses to be challenging (with a handicap of 10) - and are included in the tariff. He reports that the course at Le Tousserok (sp?) to be somewhat better, but green fees are 95 euros.
Buffet included in the half-board was excellent; many dishes are prepared for you on the spot. The Deerhunter restaurant was good. Menu is set and you can check it out a few days in advance so you can decide whether to reserve a table. I wouldn't recommend Deerhunter for children - frequented by older people and more serious atmosphere. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at the BMP and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius