I was with my wife two weeks in this very good hotel.one month ago..
We stayed in the prestige room and it was very suitable for our needs.
We were at the south end of the hotel area and only a few steps from the sea.
That part of the area was very silent and our room was on the first floor as we wanted.
We played golf every day expect the worst cyclone day.
We played both Legend and Links courses and liked very much.both..
Both courses were in the very good condition. We played early in the morning and
it took only 3 - 3,5 hours to play 18 holes. In mornings the groups were only 2 persons
with the Club cars. The service on the golf courses was very flexible and helpful.
We had the half board as most of the customers.
We had the breakfast every morning in restaurant La Citronelle and also dinner many times in the same restaurant. We liked very much restaurant Hunter in the evenings with their deers. We were very satisfied for all the restaurants and especially for the service in those.
The only minus point was the very high price of the wines. During those two weeks when we were there most of the customers drink only mineral water as we did.
There were many watersports included in the half board that we used too.
For instance the corals were only a few hundred meters from the the beach.
There were very nice corals compared to what ever other place.
Totally we were very satisfied for our two weeks holiday in this hotel.
Many thanks to all of you who made our holiday excellent
Best regards from the country of Santa Clause
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius