LUX* Belle Mare
$189
$146
  • Breakfast included
Long Beach Mauritius(Belle Mare)
$289
$297
$188
$178
  • Breakfast included
Emeraude Beach Attitude(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Solana Beach(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
$130
$125
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
5,978 results
All reviewsduck laundryfood truckcoffee barrum shackmixe restauranttea houseashish modakbeach rouge restaurantrolls roycekelly hoppenmessage in a bottleice cream parlouramari by vineetour honeymoonevents managerspecial thanksjunior suite
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Where to start from an Amazing welcoming experience,
Heavenly designed gardens,beautiful room with breath taking sand beaches view and most delicious food out of this world...Lux bel mare has everything to make your holiday memorable.

This is worth every hard earned penny. .cent. . that you save for that very special vacation.The always smilling staff, friendly and present staff are the sacred key to your holiday.They are truely brilliant and they seem really enjoy working at the hotel which is so refreshing to see. Our special to the management specialy ELVIS Who made our stay memorable. ..sheila for her beautiful smile and kindness...jenifer from the events. .and to the girls in the spa.

So if you are looking for a vacation in mauritius ..Lux belmare ... real mauritian hospitality.

Thank you all ...

Elo

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank john167889
Ashish M, General Manager at LUX* Belle Mare, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear john167889, Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare! We are glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and experienced an "excellent holiday" with us. I thank you for the wonderfully written review of yours. You have mentioned all the various aspects of the resort which makes us special. Thank you also for mentioning some of my colleagues who truly mean a lot to this resort, to me and to all our guests. I am glad we stood up to your expectations.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Excellent Service and caring staff in the VILLAS. Nice private beach. Full service. Excellent extra surprises. Wonderful to eat breakfast, lunch in the private gazebo-with ocean views and pretty little orange and red bird visitors. The private heated pool is my favorite part -- especially in the evening to star-gaze. Side note: We were able to locate THE SOUTHERN CROSS (Crux) in the sky. Every night champagne and the butler service is top of the line. The room as modern & beautiful. Clean, cozy and a dream! I highly recommend !

Room Tip: A villa is essential for a great stay here. My review is ONLY for the villas. You cannot go wrong in the villas. Thank you, Lux Belle Mare.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alexachrista

Dear Alexachrista, Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare! The entire team at the resort joins me in thanking you for this wonderful review for us. We are glad that you had a wonderful stay and that the team managed to create some golden memories for you. We look forward to welcoming you back for a yet another wonderful holiday soon;

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are thinking of booking this hotel please do so "NOW" ! The location is magical but more importantly the level of service is unbelievable. I have never stayed at a hotel where Managers from all departments made themselves known to you to ensure you were happy with the level of service provided. The General Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Front of House Manager and their teams were available all day everyday to ensure your holiday was as special as it should be. The sole purpose of all staff whether it be beach, bar, restaurant, spa, concierge, grounds or housekeeping was to ensure you had a wonderful holiday and they certainly did.

We arrived to special treats such as sparkling wine, fruit, tee shirt, pareo and complimentary spa treatment as it was our special anniversaries.

Special thanks to Sanjiye, Vijaye for looking after us in the beach bar we did not have to ask for our drinks they knew our order and when they saw us coming drinks magically appeared on the table always with wonderful smiles on their faces.

It was my birthday whilst we were there and staff made me feel like a queen from early morning special breakfast which was so special with all staff wishing me a happy birthday even taking a photograph and printing out with all departments signing birthday wishes (one guest even asked whether we were millionaires having special treatment we weren't but we made to feel like!). On returning to our room the bed had been adorned with flowers and petals and swans which was so pretty and then the special evening meal to celebrate the birthday and our joint 25th & 40th anniversaries was amazing with special printed menus with our names on. The meal was taken in East Restaurant food of which was exceptional. Thank you to Marius who arranged all the special treats for the birthday and anniversaries and even finished off with a special breakfast on the beach .

I want to give special thanks to Anwar, Head of Security who after we had a minor incident with one of the beach sellers (mainly attitude issue) ensured that the problem was resolved to our satisfaction but do not let this put you off as in the main the beach sellers are funny but very respectful and did not hassle you but added to our holiday experience.

I just could go on and on about this hotel it was a wonderful experience and we will be returning Feb/March 2016 for another special 65th as we feel we couldn't go anywhere else. We have returned home with so many special memories and hope to see all of you who helped to make these memories when we return to your special piece of paradise.

Room Tip: We had a room in the first block upper floor which hadn't as yet been refurbished this didn't concern us as the standard was still excellent and the room had wonderful views. You can however hear the music from the bar area until about 11.30pm once patio doors are closed this was minimal.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank PontypriddCheryl

Dear PontypriddCheryl, Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare! Thank you so much for your beautifully worded and detailed review for us. You have highlighted the various features which make our resort special and I thank you for mentioning all these various aspects of the resort. We genuinely believe our resort combines the best of all the essential elements to make a beach holiday special. You have listed names of some of our team members who made your stay extra special by their passion and dedication and I thank you for mentioning these STARS of ours. I have personally complimented them post this review. We hope to see you back soon for a yet another wonderful holiday with us;

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I hesitated between 4 and 5 stars...Much of the previous reviews are dead on. We had a great time, however, I'm not sure if this is truly a 5 star resort. The beach is wonderful, service at the beach is great, but was a little disappointed with the room, and the buffet food (I am admittedly not a buffet person). I would highly recommend the All Inclusive package though, as it is quite inclusive. My daughter loved the Kids Club and would come back in a heart beat. We would come back if we could get a good deal on the hotel again (I wouldn't pay full price).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear CocoCoucou, Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare! Thank you so much for your review for us on this forum. We are glad that you had a great family time with us and loved some of the features of the resort in totality. I have noted your comment on the food options and rooms. We continually work on our food and beverage offerings and keep up the standards expected; however this is a very subjective topic and I appreciate your comment. I take every single feedback in all earnest and work on the same to ensure all our guests enjoy their stay to the fullest.I am glad your daughter enjoyed her time at the kids club and I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We stayed for 4 nights in October and absolutely loved the hotel. We were put up in a junior suite which was amazing. Loved the fact that the decor was minimal and the suite spacious. The beach was well maintained and we felt so special having breakfast on the beach. Open air cinema on Monday nights was another imaginative touch.

The staff was always smiling and the management took genuine interest in how the customers were feeling. Ashish, Elvis, and Celine were all amazing. We'd love to go back for longer.

Overall a thoroughly enjoyable stay

Vid

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ViditT
Ashish M, General Manager at LUX* Belle Mare, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear ViditT,