We have spent 10 days in Lux* Belle Mare. As it is with luxury resorts it all comes to detail and frankly we expected a bit more. But to the point:
+ the place looks like on a postcard. Fantastic complex with stunning views.
+ we were accommodated in seaside junior suite which is spacious and very well furnished
+ reception staff and housekeeping was excellent, so was the coffee shop (great idea)
+ great spa facilities with reasonable prices (you can buy packages which guarantee discounts)
- unfortunately the room next door was being renovated and we enjoyed sounds of drills and hammers
- so was the beach bar and lying on the beach close to it was quite bothersome
- the hotel allows smoking on the beach, I didn't enjoy being a passive smoker
- lunch service was terribly slow, our record was 80 minutes wait for a starter
- choice of meals for dinner and breakfast was quite limited. The Chef loves curry... After 5 days we were pretty bored with the food
- get yourself a notepad to remember what's in which package as even all inclusive we took excludes some items (like juice in the coffee shop)
Maybe we had our expectations high but overall stay is not more than average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your LUX* Belle Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Belle Mare Hotel Belle Mare
- Beau Rivage Resort
- Beau Rivage Mauritius
- Beau Rivage Belle Mare
- Mauritius Beau Rivage
- Beau Rivage Hotel Mauritius
- LUX* Belle Mare Mauritius