1,847 results
All reviews casino night kite surfing heated pool main restaurant special thanks beach bar entertainment team buffet restaurant big thanks all inclusive package f b manager the east coast main pool huge bed a la carte restaurants water sports junior suite
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I been to Mauritius to meritime crystal Beach resort in dec. One of the best resort I have seen. This resort is attached to beach so u can enjoy beach also while u have free time also this property give u some beach activity complimentary so u can enjoy more.
In restaurant u will get to enjoy different kind of food daily.
Also daily evening u will get to enjoy different theam dance and main is Sega dance one of the best dance.
About front office all staff very cooperative and supportive and the GR manager mr.kashish is very friendly and supportive. He always thier for help if any thing went wrong. Good person.
If u want to enjoy ur holiday in best place then go to Mauritius meritime crystal Beach resort. Best place to spend ur holiday.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2020

It was a relaxing holiday ,I have been warmly been welcomed by Dinesh and by every staff.The food was excellent and even at the bar Mr Avishek gave us a very good service.Really appreciated each and every moment here.Thank you all so much for your excellent service.☺️☺️❤

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Hotel is in a terrible condition because of the one who is responsible to overseeing the hotel operations and hence the hotel has no standard according to my experience. Director of F&B was plain rude.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

We spent the day at this hotel as part of a day package. Staff has no understanding of what customer experience and customer service means! One of the bar staffs was so rude towards serving a drink to me, it felt like you had to beg them for it. I don’t understand why it’s a 4 star hotel, it should be 1! One of the ladies in the restaurant was complaining to me about how other guests leave the place in a mess. I don’t think this is the right thing to do towards your customers. Management, please train your staff to treat everyone fairly and equally whether they’re locals or tourists!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Stayed at maritime crystal with my husband and kids. We had a nice welcoming from the arrival, the receptionist was great and give us the briefing about the hotel facilities. Good food and service in the restaurants and bar during dinner, lunch and breakfast. We had a wonderful massage which make us more relaxed . We will be back again. A big thanks to Sunny for his professionalism and great work. Keep it up.