Stayed here in 3 beach front superior rooms in June as 2 of our group were celebrating their honeymoon. The 3 rooms really were fabulous , great bed and chunky pillows, very modern deep bath, separate large rain Forrest shower , twin sinks, huge mirror, chunky towels , ten floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, best free room safe to date we have ever had in fact this is the best bathroom area we have had anywhere. The rooms were kept spotless, great beach front view from the room. The overall service element was very good, phone for an iron and board and there in under 10 minutes. No trouble getting fabulous beds by the pool daily and again excellent service, Pamela at pool service is a treasure. The whole complex does have an excellent layout, great pools, beautiful grounds and a nice beach. Plenty of very good breakfast options from the buffet and very pleasant table service. Lunches were very good at the main buffet restaurant and the beach tides restaurant was very good as well, you must try the fresh fish. Tried the Italian once which was very popular with others. Plenty of dinner options at the dedicated restaurants but we did prefer the buffet as there were plenty of very good meat options daily. Found the senior management very approachable. Nice special extras for the honeymooners, free champagne in the Room and very generous extra treats. Keeping the rooms till 6 pm was also a very well received generous offer from the management. I can only really speak for what we found and we found the long beach complex quite stunning in appearance, very well manicured grounds, excellent pools , great very pleasant staff, excellent food at all 3 settings,beautiful rooms with quite stunning bathroom layouts, excellent house keeping and very approachable senior management. We truly received an excellent holiday stay. If you want to be negative there are plenty of little grips, pools could be warmer, drinks are expensive but hey this is Mauritius and no one forces you buy them and the pay per use coffee machine in the rooms should ditched. Overall an excellent holiday in a beautiful resort and excellent service received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare