Stayed at the long beach hotel two weeks ago,booked it as a 5* hotel.Not quite sure how it has a 5* rating,because the property is certainly not,the food is not,we did not have one hot meal for the whole of the week that we stayed here.The meals were only warm,the choice was very limited.Booked this holiday as a relaxing,restful holiday,this was far from what we got,constant noise around the pool from loud music,the so called entertainment in the evening was poor.Unfortunately.The rooms were clean but clinical.I know that you can't judge a place on one visit,but if i was to do this,then i would not be returning to Mauritius any time soon.Perhaps if i look at a better quality Hotel,i may change my mind,but would seriously think twice before spending that amount of money before i try again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare