I do a lot of business around Mauritius and stay at a lot of the hotels...I thought I would try Long Beach for the night, but was just very disappointed with the service and quality. I had one of the so called upgraded rooms which faces towards the sea but all i had was problems. I had no water during my stay and when i woke up my bathroom was flooded. I phoned the reception to send someone down....workers arrived and they did not give me anywhere that i could shower and get ready so i ended up going to my colleagues room for the full morning. The service was not personal enough for the price that you are paying. Also coming back from dinner I found my bed littered with mosquitoes which was a major off put. When i went to check i complained and all they done was give me a suggestion form to fill out. I'm requested some sort of reimbursement but nothing has been done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare