We stayed in the hotel for 7 nights on our honeymoon. I guess we expected a great experience but I've had better. The hotel and rooms are very modern, well kept and always clean. I just feel the experience was very average at times. Some days the staff constantly made a fuss and always were attentive. Other times mainly at breakfast there were many tables which had dirty plates and if you ordered a cup of tea it took ages to come. The staff sometimes insisted on taking your plate to your table. Really nice but what you really need to do is get the basics right.... Clean tables and a drink.I feel that the management are to blame as the staff clearly work long hours and try hard. Each member of staff should be assigned certain tables & take care of those people. At times the place was over staffed some days extremely understaffed. in the evening I would ring customer relations for ages with no answer and when they did answer the restaurant I wanted was booked up very frustrating. sometimes at night we would go to the main bar and wait 30mins before we got a drink. I got really fed up with this hotel at times. It was all inclusive but not everything is included!! No free sports, bikes or rackets, pool table etc all you have to pay for. There are also some foods/drinks you can't have as its an extra charge.!! An unorganised steady hotel - nothing to shout about a real shame as the potential is there if a manager observed more and asked the clients how they felt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare