We stayed for almost 2 weeks in August. The weather was hit and miss and it was windy and rained a few days. The hotel itself was modern and stylish and a very good 5 star. The staff could not do enough and were all without exception polite and friendly. The restaurants in terms of decor and ambience and food in terms of quality were high. The seaview rooms are beautiful with lovely views of beach and sea. The activities are good. We stayed full board which j would recommend. The drinks as mentioned in some reviews are expensive at the resort. It is however a high class resort and one we would return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Its 255 rooms are harmoniously arranged in three semi-circles with wonderful views over the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon, the coral reef and the Indian Ocean beyond. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including free green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort are a long way from ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Mauritius Hotel Belle Mare
- Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Belle Mare