“WOW”

Blues Diving Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving Centre on Mauritius island. Comes highly recommended, I would like to write a review
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The trainer was an experience one but the water was a bit cold

1  Thank Ania B

Reviewed January 29, 2012

My husband and I come on a regular basis to Mauritius since october 2000 and use to spend three-four months per year there. Believe me, they are the best and safest dive company! The owner, Jean Michel Langlois is a well known dive person and - think of! - an underwater PAINTER. They manage some dive shops - Belle Mare Hotel, Saint Geran, Four Seasons and Anahita, and Long Beach too is depending on their services - that means all the best resorts! So, how could they do bad? Don't believe to people with one day, one spot experience in Mauritius. They even gave my name to a dive spot on the island, in front of Touessrock Hotel. We deeply know their skills, they are up to date with all safety and equipment rules. Their divemasters and instructors are kind and expert (you have to know this island VERY well, it is beautiful, but not easy to dive there). They can manage for you some unbelievable dives, from shark dive to archaeological dive (that was for me today, at Three anchor dive spot, where you'll find ancient ship's anchors and big guns )So, trust them and clear waters to all you folks!

1  Thank Biavati
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I liked everything!!!!!Brilliant clear, warm water and excellent service.

Reviewed September 7, 2010

In Mauritius with my wife and daughters.We all have either PADI Open Water or Advanced. The refresher was brilliant, they really put us through a great update, not just a tick in the box which seems normal, Weather on the East coast was not great so they arranged diving off the North coast. My youngest daughter and wife needed a good dive to regain their confidence so Jean Michel the owner personally took us out with his senior dive master and took great care of us. The diving was excellent. The equipment was 1st class. The icing on the cake was to meet a humpback mum and calf on the way back from the dive site.

1  Thank kevstilltripping
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We went diving with Blues Diving Centre whilst in Mauritius recently. They are based at the Belle Mare Plage Hotel, although we booked through Le Saint Géran. Our morning dive off the reef on the east coast of the island was enjoyable and we really felt safe with our dive leader Christoph who was ever watchful, responsible, very organised and professional. The dive equipment which we hired from them was brand new, and of a good European brand. Always a relief when things are clearly in good condition and not near the end of their working life. This organisation is well worth supporting if you want to do some scuba diving in Mauritius. The best part of the dive was hearing the humpback whales calling underwater some kms away in the Indian Ocean. Magical and a real privilege.

1  Thank Daisylu2005