This is a well run hotel with a good beach and in my opinion very attentive staff. This is a quiet location and well suited to a restful holiday. The food was very good the first week not quiet as good the second week, and occasionally they did run out of dishes towards the end of service. This would be my only criticism of this hotel, as our stay was wonderful. For getting around we chose to go by taxi as you can negotiate a price, we use ricky Nelson fontaine who had good knowledge of the country and was happy to share that information during the drive. All in all a wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare