Let me start by saying that the 3star rating of this hotel nearly put me off booking! Well I shouldn't have worried! My boyfriend and I have just come back from a 10 day stay at the veranda palmer hotel and have never enjoyed a holiday so much!
From the moment we arrived the staff did everything to make sure we had the most relaxing time possible, nothing was to much bother, always friendly and smiling which made a huge difference to the usually miserable faces in London!
The food, although only a small selection at the buffet compared to some all inclusives was always very well cooked and delicious and if you couldn't find anything you liked you only had to ask and they would try there best to accommodate. Alternatively you could eat at the al a carte restaurant on the beach which was lovely, I had steak and my boyfriend had lobster both were top notch!
Being a young couple I was also a little worried that although we wanted a relaxing holiday it may be too boring in the evenings but the entertainment was great, better than any other hotel I ve stayed in with a lot of variety. That being said it finished by 11 so you could still go back to the room and have a chilled night if you wanted to without it disturbing you. We had a room by the pool so could watch the entertainement from there but if you wanted a quieter room maybe request one of the ones by the beach. The singer was really good and had a lovely voice he sung different songs to so it didn't get boring seeing him perform more than once.
The hotel was also spotlessly clean and when we asked for extra pillows they were there straight away. We had an amazing massage in the spa really professional and relaxing and not too expensive.
Aside from this being such a beautiful island the staff at the hotel made it for me, they are a credit to the hotel!! Special thanks to Oumesh, Avinash, Danny, Bernadette, Enielle and Nisha for looking after us, also to the entertainment staff without you all our holiday wouldn't have been the same.
Thanks guys love from Dan and Laura room 203 30th sept-10th oct xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE JOY OF SEASIDE LIVING Limpid blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady filao trees… what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, on the superb east coast boasts one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The seaside hotel offers the whole gamut of delights that the ocean and the beach guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Veranda Palmar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare
- Veranda Palmar Beach Mauritius/Belle Mare