La Quinta Inn & Suites Armonk Westchester Cnty Apt
  • Restaurant
Esplanade Hotel(White Plains)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
All reviewswestchester airportwestchester countyplace to stayfridge and microwaveshuttle servicerooms are cleanfree shuttlewhite plainsnew yorkcomplimentary breakfasttrain stationcollegehighwaynyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Overpriced, junky, hotel with terrible service, no wifi in our room , and the hallways all smell like cigarette smoke. TV kept turning off.we we're very disappointed. Stayed here because it was close to the airport on our way in and out of town.shuttle driver drove right by us and when we called the hotel she the front desk attendant was rude and didn't send the driver back to get us.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've stayed at plenty of La Quintas in the past. This one has the potential to be very solid. We used points to spend the night at this hotel with plans to use their shuttle service to the White Plains train station to then spend a couple of days in NYC.

A couple of big issues. First and foremost, the room wasn't clean. The toilet hadn't been cleaned and there was trash from the previous people who stayed there.

We had called ahead of time regarding the shuttle service and were told that the shuttle left every 30 minutes for the train station in the morning and then by request throughout the day. So, we planned on taking a semi-leisurely morning and leaving on the 8:30 shuttle. Shortly after 8 AM , when we asked about the next shuttle, the front desk employee told us they were busy with pickups at the airport and would not be sending a shuttle to the train until 10 AM. We asked how much it would be for a cab to the train station and the employee had no idea. Didn't even have a suggestion for a cab company. We were shocked by this and then decided to drive to the station and leave our car for a couple of nights.

I would definitely consider using this hotel again. But this stay was disappointing.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This hotel was, and will be, the perfect location for our trips to Westchester County. The room seemed remodeled, was very clean and the bedding was of a very nice quality. The only downside was: on future visits, I would request a room that does not have a door that can be used to adjoin the room next door. Upon awakening in the morning, I could hear everything through the door and had to turn on TV to muffle it. I would rate this 3 star, but have to give it 4 based on the wonderful and compassionate treatment I received from the two girls who were working the front desk during my visit. With cancelled flights into HPC causing me to sleep in O'Hare airport, early arrival and early departure Gabrielle and Karen went above and beyond what they needed to do assist me. I am so grateful to them.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This Hotel satisfied my family completely. We were waited on by the Best Hotel staff I ever experienced. Immediate response to all requests and situations. I will only return to this hotel based on management and location whenever I am in this county. Service at this location couldnt be better and at the end of the day, its the people that creates the real image of the Hotel. Thank you for all that you do..!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family