“Good food, beautiful outdoor dining, friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Amore Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Armonk
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual family - rustic, flavorful & fresh~
Westchester County, NY
“Good food, beautiful outdoor dining, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Besides the good food and friendly service, and the recently beautifully renovated building the owners Joe and Mark Mazzotta have constructed a lovely outdoor dining experience. One can sit outside at comfortable shade umbrella-equipped tables and chairs and view trees, a stream and the restaurant's vegetable garden and dine on excellent Italian food and enjoy good drinks.

I have been there with my wife, just a few friends, and also with a large group and the restaurant handles it all well.

You will want to visit this restaurant and it will become one of your favorites too!

• Visited July 2014

Massapequa, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great patio, great food, great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

What a charming place. Food good and priced right, great drinks in the lounge, and amazing dinner on the brookside patio. Very friendly staff. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited July 2014
Oxford, Ohio
“More than a pizzeria, casual eating of fine food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We loved Amore in its new location! Generous portions of food, very good service and a fun time had by all. Caprese salad was outstanding; but the best item on our list was hazelnut gelato!! WOW! We highly recommend it.

We did not have a reservation and arrived at a good time. (6:30). If arriving later, would recommend reservation.

• Visited May 2014
Armonk, New York
“Rude Management average food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I took my six year old son here after baseball practice. It was a dead Monday night and we waited 15 minutes before someone came over to take our order. I understand that they might be short staffed on a Monday, so I was ok with that. The waitress came over to light a candle and I said it is not necesary given my son's young age - I did not want him to knock it over. She was fine but a few minutes later a male came over and lit the candle. I heard the waitress say that I asked that it not be lit and he said "I don't care" I asked the waiteress if that was the owner and she informed me it was. The guy was a total jerk and seemed to treat his employees the same way. I will NEVER return to this place.

GO TO BROADWAY FOR BETTER PIZZA, FORTINA'S FOR A GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND FOOD AND A FRIENDLY STAFF AND THE NEW REST OPENING AT THE LOCATION OF THE OLD ROUTE 22 - BY THE OWNER'S OF ROBERTO'S IN THE BRONX. MUCH BETTER CHOICES!!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank David B
Melbourne, Florida
“Nice Surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Semi-casual atmosphere. Indoor and/or outside seating. Terrific service. HUGE portions. Ciabattas were delicious. French fries done just right. Tartuffo was best ever. Espresso and coffee served with Sambucca or Anisette. We will return.