Went on holiday to this hotel island, and had an unfortunate week where the island had taken two last minute group bookings, one Korean company and one Chinese company with roughly 30 or so people in each party, that then completely took over the island. They were loud, obnoxious, rude, rowdy and drunk, and this is supposed to be a top notch romantic destination!! A particular highlight was one more inebriated girl of one of the groups teaching a staff member to Gangnam style, in the middle of the dining room, at dinner time.
Fair enough they reduced our bill at the end (after some heated negotiations) however this didn't come close to making up for the ruined trip. My wife was devastated having looked forward to the holiday for months, and I can quite easily say that not enough was done to make up for the pure lack of regard for other guests in the wake of their bottom line. I know they need to make money, but now I feel they will lose money in the long run when none of their guests return, as they will not welcome back the company parties after the sheer numbers of complaints, and there is no way any of the couples will return.
All in all a complete waste of a very long trip, and a heck of a lot of money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angsana Velavaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Velavaru Hotel Haa Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Maldives Velavaru
- Angsana Velavaru Maldives/Haa Dhaalu Atoll