It was my first time been to Maldives. I had went to Angsana Ihuru before transfer to Velavaru, both of them gave me a wonderful experience, nice view of endless ocean and blue sky. At Velavaru on land, the sea was so close to us, few step from to villa. Best place to seek for peace, only sound we heard were music made by sea wave and wind. And a lot of beautiful seashell on the unpolluted sand. The seabed was full of surprises, sharks, clownfish, triggers, peacock flounder fish etc, there were too much species to list out. After one night on land we went to in ocean villa, the villa was one of the best compare to the rest of Angsana resort. The service has no comment, whenever we needs them, they will be there to help. The food they serve were above expectation, i will recommend the Maldivian dish, if are able to eat spicy food. If not, the seafood was not bad too. But the breakfast they serve was not very good as compared to the others resort(Angsana Ihuru, on land Velavaru). And another problem was the letter which provide us about the information of the departure was in chinese, this gave me problem in reading it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angsana Velavaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Velavaru Hotel Haa Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Maldives Velavaru
- Angsana Velavaru Maldives/Haa Dhaalu Atoll