We have been here 2 years running as so welcoming, and these were our 4th and 5th times in the Maldives. We would go back here, but not to any of the first 3.
It upsets me to read that people winge about the crashing waves (we slept with the doors to our water villa open just to listen to the sea), and that they have to use some sandbags to control erosion - blame global warming but not the resort! Walking around the island, with sandbags at times, is all part of the charm, and the reality of this part of the world.
we are a same sex couple and Never has any issues with not being served etc (as someone has commented in a review). there isn't much to do, but surely that's the appeal - if you want disco's go to Benidorm.
This island has a beautiful house reef to snorkel on, but they do charge a fair whack for snorkel hire - buy some cheap before you go and take them with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll