Reethi Beach Resort
Amilla Fushi(Baa Atoll)
$653
  • Breakfast included
Dhigufaru Island Resort(Dhigu faru Island)
$338
$282
$880
  • Breakfast included
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu(Dhunikolhu Island)
$436
$285
Soneva Fushi(Kunfunadhoo)
$1,149
$1,102
$1,064
$560
  • Pool
Royal Island Resort & Spa(Horubadhoo Island)
$186
$149
Kihaa Maldives(Baa Atoll)
$718
$163
Orbitz.com
$1,325
  • Pool
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas(Kihavah Huravalhi)
$1,045
Hotwire.com
2,122 results
All reviewsmoodhu bartechnical tourdeluxe villasaima gardenmain bardive schoolcoconut spadolphin safariwater villafish feedingour honeymoonother islandsfood in the main restaurantsea planebeach barwest sideno shoes
Reviewed January 8, 2014

For my 30 birth day and our 5 anniversary we decided to celebrate with the best choice :   10 days in reethi beach paradise!!!!  Fortunately we found this fabulous place reading some reviews from others travelers in  tripadvisor.com and forummaldive.com.
We arrived  the last week of June, and despite of other comments about the weather during this period, our days were very sunny and hot.... Just one day and half with some rains but it's also beautiful to see.
When we arrived to Male airport , we took  in hand the number of our fly, passports and the name of our Hotel, in this way we filled quickly the document for the immigration control.
After received our baggage, we found our seaplane company easily ( remember the weight max: 20 kg for the cabin baggage and 5 kg for hand baggage ).
Fortunately we package some clothes for change in our hand suitcase , our other baggage arrived in our room 3 hours late...
The shoes stay at home! At Reethi everybody walk feet-free! I really miss the sand sensation in my feets.
The welcome at Reethi it's really special, they give us a little fresh towel  and a kind of coco drink; We started to felt very relax!
You have to pay the cost of your stay  just after your arrive.
The first day we just rest from our long air travel, the dinner was so delicious that night:  Mexican Style!, and every night of our all 9 nights the dinner was from a different country!
I really appreciated the wi-fi free connection  24 hours at the reception.
The breakfast are full of fruits,fresh juices,  bread, cakes.... also they offer the  American breakfast style.
It's was so exciting enjoy the variety of animals, birds, birds, and obviously: SEA LIFE around the island.
I love swimming and snorkeling, don't forget your snorkel, mask and fins...
I took amazing pics with my underwater camera. We were so lucky to see a turtle near to the reef between the Reethi Villa number 166 and the begining of the water villa.
There are  a kind of big bats around the island their faces are very funny...

the most divine moment of our holidays was when we were taking the sun in front of our Villa, and suddenly  we sow a dolphin gang, just swimming in front of us!
Absolutely to see the “Natural Show of Stingrays” after the 16:30 everyday near to the sport center of the island you can make wonderful pics!
If you want to walk around the island during the night after dinner for instance, it's really useful get with you a torch, in this way you avoid stepping on crabs or another little animals who go out during the night.
The divine moment number two was one night during our after dinner walking and we found the phosphorescent algae (I think was in front of the Reethi Villa number 155 to 166), speechless moment!
For last, If you want to take an excursion, you must you to choose it the first day of your stay, in this way you can select first and maybe don't miss the excursion that you really want. We took an excursion to see the really Maldivian style life, was nice to see the people of the town and know how they live, there is a lovely man who had created a museum very kind person and interesting to know more about their history.

Room Tip: we were at Reethi villa number 159 (very strategic position for the reef entry, sea view and privacy). They clean the room twice per day! and the bed it's huge very comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank YRodrigMe
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had 2 absolutelly wonderfull Weeks @ Reethi Beach Resort.

Service is perfect. They are here when you need them but they do not disturb you anytime.
The Island is nice and clean. Also the Beach-Bungalows are clean and ideal for 2 Persons.
At the Beach (a few meters from the Bungalow) we had our own Parasol and Chairs, with just a beautiful View to the Sea.
Breakfast and Dinner where superb. everyday something different and for every Taste.

Thanks @ Reethi-Team!

Room Tip: Take the Deluxe Villa. Its near the Beach and on the less wavier and windier side of the Island.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank redm76
Reviewed January 7, 2014

From the moment we stepped off the boat on to the jetty, after a very interesting ride by seaplane from Male, this holiday more than exceeded our expectations.
We had a superb time there over Christmas. The accommodation was excellent, food even more so, and the Christmas Eve banquet was unbelievably good. The staff were terrific and really were one of the best elements of the stay - very professional but also very friendly.

We had chosen bed-and-breakfast rather than the all-inclusive package, and it worked very well for us. The Moodhu restaurant and the Reethi Grill both served excellent food and we did not feel we had to eat and drink all on offer to get value for money.

Snorkelling in the lagoon was really good - dozens of species of fish, and thousands of fish viewable from the surface. We dived quite a bit, and the dive centre staff were all superb - very professional, very safety-conscious, and extremely nice people. A good mix of nationalities ensured that most visitors could be spoken to in their on language, whether it be English, German (and Swiss-German), Japanese, French and Russian.

In short, we would recommend this resort without hesitation. We had a great stay and we plan to return

Room Tip: Stay on the west side during the north-east monsoon season - the sea is quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Provarma
Reviewed January 6, 2014

… about Reethi Beach. I said in my last review that there’s no place on earth I’d rather be, and I meant it. We’ve just returned from our 5th visit, which was over Christmas and New Year, and it was one of the best holidays I’ve had in my life. This time my partner and I took my sister with us as a present for her 60th birthday, and finally she understands why I spend so much time talking about the Maldives and planning when I’ll be able to go again. The best thing is that she’s hooked (as I knew she would be) and will be coming with me!

I’ve been to the Maldives 12 times, staying at 7 different island resorts (I know – but I’ve worked hard all my life and I really do deserve it!), and like many of you I have spent countless hours reading reviews of different islands, and re-reading them, and then almost deciding, and then re-reading them again. All that stopped the first time I went to Reethi, and I’ll never go to any other island. Why? Because you just can’t beat it for value and it has absolutely everything you could possibly want for a totally wonderful Maldives experience. It’s a natural, comfortable, relaxed, eco-friendly island where the staff will treat you like family. Honestly, on our second morning my sister was astonished when one of the waiters walked past her and said, with a huge smile “Good morning Janet – have a nice day!”. How lovely is that?

D’you know, sometimes I have to chuckle to myself when I read some of the silly things people write in reviews. For example, someone wrote that Reethi ‘decided to build the water villas on the windy side of the island’. Erm, excuse me? Winds reverse direction according to the monsoon seasons! Someone had a ‘bruising massage’. “More gently please” would have solved that one! Someone’s luggage arrived hours later than they did. They’re not Reethi’s seaplanes so it’s not Reethi’s fault! Ants in the bathroom?! It’s an outside bathroom for heaven’s sake! In 5 visits I’ve never had trouble with ants, mosquitos, or any kind of insects. The island is sprayed regularly, but if any ants are in hiding when it’s being done, a little word to your room boy will soon sort them out. Oh, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that the Head of Entertainment has worked at Reethi for many years, absolutely loves the job, and has no intention of leaving.

I’m not going to talk about the rooms or the food or the excursions or the spa or the stingray feeding or the fabulous snorkelling or the beautiful white sand and turquoise sea because it’s there on the website and in other reviews. Like I recently discovered with my sister, you can talk about Reethi forever (well, I can anyway …) but it means little until you’ve actually experienced it. Of course, what really makes a holiday extra special is the staff, and this is where Reethi tops the lot. I’ve never been to a resort where the management is so obviously proud of its staff, and where the staff are so obviously happy and proud of their island. I love the weekly Manager’s cocktail meeting, usually at one of the beach bars, where Peter (the Manager) welcomes new guests, provides as many cocktails and nibbles as you want, and proudly introduces the key members of his staff. This is something that doesn’t happen at other islands I’ve been to, and it’s a really nice, caring, touch.

I’d not been to Reethi at this time of year before, and I was amazed at the effort that had gone in to the decorations which were skilfully made by hand and were everywhere. The staff had also spent weeks putting twinkly lights all around the island – in trees, above pathways etc, and when they were switched on just before Christmas it was a joy to behold, and a scene hard to describe. Just beautiful and classy. The effort that went into the Gala Christmas and New Year buffets was truly amazing too, and the few photos I’ve added here don’t really do them justice.

I always tell people that Reethi is ‘magic’ but this time it was proved to me. Listen to this. One morning I was chatting to a young girl on the beach. She told me that the previous day she had been searching for shells and she spotted something glinting in the sand. She had a little dig around and pulled out a ring with a topaz stone. There was no-one else on the beach at the time and she took the ring back to show her mum. Guess what? It was the ring her mum had lost 2 years previously when she’d gone on a diving trip!!! I thought she was joking, but later that day I met her with her mum who confirmed the story and was absolutely thrilled to bits! So, if you go diving or snorkelling it’s advisable to take off any precious rings. I’m hoping that the platinum ring that I’ve just lost while snorkelling will be washed up on the beach next time I’m there …

That’s it! Thank you to all the wonderful staff for your never-ending care and attention, and special thanks to the Assistant Manager, Denise, for making this the most memorable holiday ever. Just like your island – you’re magic!

Now, I have to check those flights for November …

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank CVKDaNang
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We spent 10 perfect days at this amazing place, it was exactly the holiday I always dreamed of - small island, empty beaches with fine white sand, unbelievably clear water with great marine life, breathtaking sunsets.. everything was like painted and just perfect.

We stayed at Deluxe beach villa and we would choose it again, it was very lovely. Ask for the villa on the west side, it the quietest part of the island, it`s just few steps from your door to the beach and it`s very private.

You should rent a kayak and take a trip to the Robinson`s island, you will be on a beautiful, deserted island just on your own and it`s the best place for snorkeling!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple