Just back from a 10 day stay at Reethi Beach, and had a wonderful time. Beautiful island with stunning beaches, lots to do if you want to or just relax. We had so many lovely experiences/adventures from the sea plane journeys, dolphin safaris and our favourite - snorkelling with the turtles. Staff couldn't have been more caring and food was delicious. Brought far too many clothes and didn't need any sandals as we went barefoot, like everyone else, though bring trainers if you want to play tennis/squash etc. Can't wait to go back, one day.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll