This is the first time for us in Maldives, it took a while to decide the resort to visit and now I’m very very happy with my decision, Dusit Thani Raised the bar in all aspects.
We were staying in an over water beach villa with a pool, the room is spacious, clean at all times to perfection, pool was always taken care of, never found any signs of dirt or miss care.
Beach was very clean, one of the most beautiful white sand beaches I’ve ever stepped foot at, ocean from villa access so tempting, turquoise color water with very close reef for snorkeling activities. This was my first time to do snorkeling, I did it the first day I arrived with the diving center in the resort and they gave me the equipment to use for my stay, the dive center was very helpful, my wife doesn’t know how to swim but after seeing the sights in my first snorkeling experiment I wanted her to enjoy it as well, they offered to help and managed to provide us with a private guide in order to do so.
Fitness room was very clean and neat, didn’t expect to find a fitness studio in this level at a resort.
Food was amazing, read a lot of reviews about quality of food in Maldives resort and was a bit concerned about the subject but was really amazed with the quality I found, I tried all restaurants in the resort and they all met my expectation.
The service all around the resort in all areas was above expectations from the lobby to the restaurants.
Special thanks to our Butler “Nahed” for the exceptional service and to the remaining staff for the hard effort and hospitality.
This was my first time and definitely not be my last.
Thanks Dusit Thani for an amazing escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Maldives blends graceful Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of the Maldives. This luxury resort is encircled by white sandy beaches and a mesmerizing turquoise lagoon. You can spend your days just relaxing and taking in the breathtaking scenery, or dive into the crystal clear water and explore the underwater world. The resort has a spectacular 360 degree living house reef and is located in the first ever UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives. To top it off, Dusit Thani Maldives is also the first and only resort in the Maldives with an official Freediving Centre. For those who have an extraordinary taste for life can enjoy our world class restaurants with award winning chefs on the island. Even though each restaurant is equally mouth-watering, our signature Thai inspired restaurant - Benjarong, is the crown jewel of the property. Revitalize your body and mind by reveling in Devarana Spa's impeccable facilities. The spa encompasses six deluxe treatment pods which sit elevated amongst the island's palm trees. This haven of luxury offers a selection of Thai Inspired facial and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Dusit Thani Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Maldives Hotel Baa Atoll
- Dusit Thani Maldives Baa Atoll