We were due to stay at the Centarra Ras Fushi 13th to 24th march but luckily for us the hotel did not open on time and we were offered this hotel on all inclusive and an upgrade of villa to water villa with infinity pool and our very own butler (Aysha ). This hotel is 5* luxury with friendly attentive staff where nothing is too much trouble. The food at all the restaurants especially the market is excellent with much variety and different themed evenings, James the executive chef should be proud of the staff who work there under his guidance ,what else can we say but truly superb.! Also thankyou James for showing us around the desalination plant and the staff area we know how busy you are. The whole island is beautiful and cycling through the palm tree paths was a great way to get around and see all the island has to offer.
We could say a whole lot more but other reveiws have said what we have experienced and how fantastic it is, our only gripe is that we did not stay longer than our 10 days but now it will only inspire us to return as soon as possible. We made many friends during our stay too many too mention but our greatest thanks go to Andrass the manager for choosing us to stay on this island and making it truly special..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Maldives blends graceful Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of the Maldives. This luxury resort is encircled by white sandy beaches and a mesmerizing turquoise lagoon. You can spend your days just relaxing and taking in the breathtaking scenery, or dive into the crystal clear water and explore the underwater world. The resort has a spectacular 360 degree living house reef and is located in the first ever UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives. To top it off, Dusit Thani Maldives is also the first and only resort in the Maldives with an official Freediving Centre. For those who have an extraordinary taste for life can enjoy our world class restaurants with award winning chefs on the island. Even though each restaurant is equally mouth-watering, our signature Thai inspired restaurant - Benjarong, is the crown jewel of the property. Revitalize your body and mind by reveling in Devarana Spa's impeccable facilities. The spa encompasses six deluxe treatment pods which sit elevated amongst the island's palm trees. This haven of luxury offers a selection of Thai Inspired facial and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Dusit Thani Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Maldives Hotel Baa Atoll
- Dusit Thani Maldives Baa Atoll