I have just experienced a wonderful week in Dusit Thani, Maldives, where it was a slice of paradise. I was in a beach villa, which was extremely comfortable and spacious, the butler service bringing that extra touch. The food in the restaurant was worthy of it's 5 star rating, I found it difficult to choose at times, the breakfasts were out of this world.
The marine life in the house reef blew me away, I saw Turtles daily and Manta's regularly visited in the early mornings where they were easily visable. I was new to snorkelling and was able to see so much I felt I had no need to try scuba diving. The main feeling was that of being made so welcome, the staff always had a smile and nothing was any bother for them, the atmosphere on the island was relaxed and chilled. Dusit offers relaxation and tranquility, with the ocean offering it's delights should you wish to try it, and I believe you can't go to this beautiful island and not try it! The cycles were fun to travel around on, albeit a llittle rusty, but new ones are ordered I'm told.This fantastic new resort is worthy of a visit and I defy anyone not to fall in love with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Maldives blends graceful Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of the Maldives. This luxury resort is encircled by white sandy beaches and a mesmerizing turquoise lagoon. You can spend your days just relaxing and taking in the breathtaking scenery, or dive into the crystal clear water and explore the underwater world. The resort has a spectacular 360 degree living house reef and is located in the first ever UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives. To top it off, Dusit Thani Maldives is also the first and only resort in the Maldives with an official Freediving Centre. For those who have an extraordinary taste for life can enjoy our world class restaurants with award winning chefs on the island. Even though each restaurant is equally mouth-watering, our signature Thai inspired restaurant - Benjarong, is the crown jewel of the property. Revitalize your body and mind by reveling in Devarana Spa's impeccable facilities. The spa encompasses six deluxe treatment pods which sit elevated amongst the island's palm trees. This haven of luxury offers a selection of Thai Inspired facial and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dusit Thani Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Maldives Hotel Baa Atoll
- Dusit Thani Maldives Baa Atoll