2,571 results
All reviews deluxe beach villa underwater restaurant conrad maldives quiet zone water spa wine cellar fish our honeymoon cocktail hour sea plane spa restaurant male airport half board hilton points plunge pool outdoor shower heaven on earth
Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

The best hotel in the world!!

Overwater bungalow: rooms 315-330 for sunset view. We stayed at 318 . Rooms are really nice and secluded. Located in the Small Island/ no children

Beach Villa: We stayed at 205, completely remodeled and luxury. Located in the Big Island pretty close to restaurants.

Both rooms were amazing, modern and extremely comfortable with all the technology on hand.

As a Hilton gold members we had nice treats for free like breakfast, happy hour at Vilu, and tea every day and two bottles of wine. We saved a lot of money!!!

Restaurants:
Ithaa: Happy hour from 11-12pm every day. A couple of glass of champagne and you can enjoyed this amazing restaurant.
We were lucky enough that we were the only couple there. We took a lot of pictures!!

Sunset Grill: A la carta restaurant, not expensive for delicious dinner and champagne.

Rangali Bar: Music, good food but I prefer the Sunset Grill very romantic. Of course, Rangali has better prices if you want a burguer with fries.

Quiet Zone: like the name said very quiet, we just saw two couples taking pictures at the Infiniti pool and then everything was just for us.

Service: Our host Asif ( hope his name is correct) always do the extra mile to keep us happy!! Every one at the Conrad were very helpful with us.

If you want to save some money stay in a standard villa and change one/two nights to the overwater bungalow, have dinner at Sunset grill or Rangali, happy hour at 11:00am at Ithaa, plus a couple of activities like the Sunset cruise, white sharks, and fishing.

I can write for hours about this beautiful place.
Conrad is a dream come true and a place to visit again!!
See you soon!!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank lorebarba27
ConradRangali, General Manager at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Dear Lore,,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our little patch of paradise and I'm so pleased that you were able to experience so much of what our tiny islands have to offer, including our wonderful villas, many restaurants and friendly staff.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2016

This review is long overdue as we visited in early September. We flew from Colorado to literally the opposite end of the earth to get here and the travel was a slog (even in business class) but STILL worth the experience. The water, views and amazing sea life that you see even from the shore is truly amazing. We had a great time, enjoyed cocktails in Ithaa, did the turtle snorkeling and also the snorkeled around the house reef and just had a blast.

I have to give a specific shout out to the head chef (I don't want to name him so future guests don't drive him crazy with requests but he and his bosses should know who I'm talking about)! :) We have very strict dietary restrictions and he went WAY out of his way, above and beyond, to help us with our food, special orders and just truly caring for our well being. I will literally check to make sure he is working and not on vacation and try to only come again when he is working because he made our amazing trip THAT much more heavenly. On that note, ALL the workers just provided an unbelievable service experience. They and the Conrad struck the perfect note of a caring, anticipatory, yet not intrusive, hospitality experience.

I am an event planner that has run many hundreds of conferences in hotels all over the US and was just blown away at the hotel's staff and service. I also talked to a lot of the employees and their pride of work, respectful relations and friendships among the many nationalities of employees and loyalty to the hotel shown through in their interactions. I have been to places where mainline service employees, foreign workers or female employees were clearly treated as second class citizens and seeing the opposite of that at the Conrad, highlighted an employee camaraderie that was truly a beautiful thing to see and added to the relaxing experience at this property.
If you are thinking of going, just do it and consider it time and money well spent because this stunning location and property are the full package and you'll enjoy every minute and be counting the moments until you return!

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank DenverMommy

Dear DenverMommy,

Thank you for choosing Rangali Island and for your kind words posted on TripAdvisor.

I'm thrilled that you were able to so fully relax and enjoy your recent holiday here with us in paradise. Of course I am also delighted that you noticed the friendly, genuine smiles of our team members and that they were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Our team have great passion and take pride in team work and I am thrilled to hear this was evident during your time spent here.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

It was my fourth visit and again, had a wonderful experience. Definitely will come back next year. From the housekeeper, to the buggy driver, anyone at the restaurants, spa etc, the staff are just a delight!

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Kaiaulich

Dear Kaia,

Thank you for once again choosing Rangali Island and for your kind words posted on TripAdvisor.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you back next year!

Reviewed November 30, 2016

The location was wonderful and beautifully kept, all the staff were excellent, great food, I stayed in a beach villa which was amazing with great facilities, good entertainment and lucky enough to have the best weather, truly relaxing

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris L

Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our little patch of paradise and I'm so pleased that you were able to experience so much of what our tiny islands have to offer, including our wonderful beach villa, great entertainment and friendly staff.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and valuable feedback. I certainly hope we can welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2016

Great stay, amazing staff and facilities. Felt like we were the only ones there. Fantastic island as loads of choice in regard to food and activities. Very friendly staff and nothing to much trouble - ever. The island is pristine with beautiful surroundings.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts