“Luxury diving experience”

Diving Bluetribe Moofushi
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife is an experience diver and i was "pushed" to get the diving certificate and this was the best place for a first time, turtles, manta, reef, the diving was amazing, I was told that you start diving in a pool, however i started directly in the shallow water and then the sea (great think to be in a island)

1  Thank jgarcialopezdtt

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Two eally great expeditions with Sappe and I had a great time on these. Both trips were really brilliant.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Second time to dive with the Bluetribe in two years and now have the t-shirt (thanks Adele)! Squeezed in 15 dives this time and got my scooter licence. Don't want to leave but will return again.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very glad to get 5 adventure dives in to make me an Advanced Open Water Diver! The trip to Fish Head was especially good, saw the biggest shark (2.5m blacktip reef shark), a huge turtle and literally thousands of fish

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Me and my family visited Moofushi for 9 nights. We did a lot of snorkeling and scuba diving, which was arranged by the Blue Tribe diving. The surrounding reefs and dive sites are absolutely amazing. It was almost crowded with all the fishes, sharks and manta rays. The corals and other marine life is mind-blowing. The Blue Tribe took us on a fantastic snorkeling trip swimming with 8 huge Whale Sharks. I did 9 dives and every time everything was professionally organized like a well-oiled machine and we all felt very safe. We also took different diving courses during our stay; OWD, Advanced OWD and Enriched air. The staff and the instructors were helpful and patient with all of us and made it fun and easy to learn.
It’s the staff at Blue Tribe diving that makes this experience so fantastic! We had so much fun, laughing and experiencing the Maldives at its best. They even treated my parents a bottle of champagne on their 40 wedding anniversary! A big thanks to Miles, Hassan – the great photographer, Alex, Adele, Silvia, Mauro and all other amazing staff at the Blue Tribe diving! I give you my warmest recommendation!