8 people are viewing this hotel
$1,253
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
$1,254
Official Site
$905
Priceline$1,253
Expedia.com$1,253
travelup.com$1,099
1,117 results
All reviews ocean pool villa fish small island our honeymoon sea grill eagle rays octopus sunset cruise sea plane mini bar duplex villa indian ocean beautiful island sea life management team curry all inclusive package
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019

We stayed in a Duplex waterfront villa for 1 week as half of our honeymoon. We stayed 3rd week in July 2019 - so say "winter" but the weather was lovely.
Laura and Mark (managers) were fabulous - as were all of the staff.
The villa - wonderful - fully stocked bar, cleaned daily to perfection.
5 restaurants - ate in them all and not a single complaint.
Beaches were like a Hollywood set.
We were taught to snorkel, did a Robinson Crusoe island experience, night fishing and sunset cruise.
There is a great gym and a lovely spa.
It was a perfect week - desperate to go back again and already recommended it to my colleagues.

Room tip: All rooms are fabulous
Reviewed July 30, 2019

This island is such a dream place! I will never forget the coconut refreshing drink which I got when I first stepped out of the boat, the unforgettable smell of linen, the music in the room, the huge minibar selection, the luxury facilities, peace and privacy in the resort, absolutely personalized service from each and every staff, Elena who welcomed me with her excellent professionalism, Adam and his team - Siraj who showed me beauty of corals and underwater life, the entire food and beverage team who are on the top of everything and made my time in the restaurants memorable- Udaya, Deshan and their excellent cocktails, Risalath and his knowledge about the fish, Geraldine, Vita and Elvira with amazing service skills, Mandhood and his big hospitality heart, Marina, Mae and Gaukar - with great humor and guest relation skills... and my special thank is to Frandi who is a superstar and absolutely made my stay memorable and fantastic! See you soon Kandolhu ❤️

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

This place is a tiny heaven on earth. Welcome, Food, Accommodation, Staff, Service, Beach, Spa, Reef, Sea Life, Snorkelling, Food, Staff - All Excellent and above anything I’ve ever experienced. If you get a chance visit!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Inverclyde
Reviewed July 20, 2019

We stayed for 10 nights in the Beach Villa on the Ultimate Inclusions package for our 15th anniversary and had an amazing experience throughout our stay. The service was not "stuffy", which we prefer. The hotel staff across the various areas; restaurants, bar, dive centre, spa etc, were amazing. The service and our interaction we had with the Kandolhu team was fantastic, super helpful, hospitable and really really friendly. You can actually get to know them and have some great conversations. Huge shout out to a few of them... Elvira, Geraldine, Vita, Sinaan, Jiro, Pat, Mae and many others.

We loved our Beach Villa and where we were situated on the island. You have some fantastic views of the sunset. We did toy with the idea of upgrading to a water villa for a night or 2 to experience the novelty, but we just love the idea of just walking straight out to our part of the beach.

Highly recommend going with the Ultimate Inclusions package which we were on. You're not then concerned with what you're ordering and the bill. Plus the mini-bar is more than sufficiently stocked and replenished which is amazing. A nice little touch is the "sweet treats" that they leave for you in the evening as part of the turn down service.

We brought my own GoPro for recording video but I love the fact that they provide you with a GoPro and a waterproof case so you can take photos while you go out snorkelling or diving. Our provided GoPro came with a 4GB microSD card which is good enough for photos, but if you'd like to record video, recommend you bring your own higher capacity microSD card.

If you have slight interest in star gazing, make sure you bring a decent digital camera and lens so you can capture some shots of the Milky Way directly overhead on a clear night. We were in awe with how much you can see.

Even though we were there for 10 nights, there's so many restaurants with such a wide variety of high quality food and dishes, so you never get bored or feel like you're repeating the same menu. Additionally, some of the restaurants have special dish nights, such as "biryani" and "risotto" night, which also mixes things up and adds variety.

My wife has some allergies to certain foods, but this was never too much for the serving staff or chefs. They are so happy and willing to accomodate our requests. So if the drink or meal contained an allergen, they recommend alternatives or substitutes. What was incredible is we mentioned her allergies as soon as we arrived, and by dinner the day, the staff were already aware of this; what fantastic attention to detail! We were never concerned from that point on.

To sum up, we've been to some amazing places but we've never repeated the same place or resort. But this is the first place we would definitely come back to.

1  Thank ricardenas1
Reviewed July 19, 2019

We stayed here for our honeymoon we did a 2 centre holiday and this was our second island. As soon as you arrive you are met by the management team with a cold drink and cold cloth, which was very welcome. After a quick check in you were shown to your room, on this occasion we chose the beach villa. When we walked into the villa my breath was taken away. I felt very spoilt. The beach villa's are duplex so it's like being in a house living area downstairs bedroom upstairs, inside and outdoor shower and you have a private pool and little beachy garden, walk to the end of your garden straight into the sea. The island is small you can walk around it in less than 5 minutes. However, you do feel like you are visiting an exclusive club with friendly staff and beautiful, stunning surroundings. We stayed all inclusive which I would recommend this includes the whole mini bar, which will be replenished for you every day. Time flew by for us, I didn't want to leave. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2019