Ottobre 2008-The trip had been a dream
Ottobre 2010 - the trip had been a disaster! Same room,anjung suite,same price,same period.It become a crowded and noisy family resort with a volleyball court right in front to the most prestigious suite(ours).Different meeting took place at the time.So extremely noisy and stinky workers were up and down disturbing the peace of the place.Moreover,a car were put inside the hall as show to one of the meeting!The restaurant on the beach was closed only malaysian food,the linen were dirty,the low standard service.I cannot believe that this belong a 500 SLH in the word.All is documented by pictures.An awful week! We come back tensed instead of relaxed and this in our opinion is the worst problem!Out of that sum,people would think to recharge themselves for a strong coming back to work....Speechless......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by palm fringed, emerald seas, Tanjong Jara Resort is a sanctuary of luxury and well-being steeped in the unmistakable grace of age-old Malay traditions. Here, in the comfort of a room furnished in local timber and rich fabrics, guests are lulled by the sighs of waves and the warm tropical breeze. The award-winning architecture of this resort reflects the elegance and grandeur of 17th century Malay palaces, offering an authentic taste of the region’s spirit and an enduring embodiment of gentle Malay arts and hospitality. Seamlessly integrated with the resort is the Spa Village, dedicated to combining the therapeutic properties of natural local ingredients and the innate healing practices of the area, providing a special, restorative experience. Guests can choose to experience an eco-adventure river cruise, explore teeming coral reefs or browse in a night market. Whatever the activity, every breath is pure refreshment, a relaxation of the soul, a pure journey of revival. In Malay we call this Sucimurni, in Malaysia it is Tanjong Jara Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanjong Jara Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjong Jara Hotel Dungun
- Tanjong Jara Dungun
- Tanjong Jara Resort Dungun, Terengganu, Malaysia