“Don't Miss IT!”

Petaling Jaya, Selangor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't Miss IT!”
Reviewed August 31, 2006

As a local, I would say that you may think my judgement may be clouded but please don't just take my words for it. Go visit it. That way, you'll know what I am talking about.

Most of the state archeological artifacts belongs to the National Museum. What you will find in the Terengganu State Museum however, would be replicas of these artifacts. The only real artifacts will be heirlooms, left from generations gone by.

You will get to climb aboard 2 huge ships. It's an experience not to be missed plus the view is marvelous. The museum is built on 27 hecters of land and that itself is a large place for you to walk around and see the wonderful buildings and parks.

There are 3 main buildings with 4 traditional houses scattered across the land. When I was there a long time ago, the houses were open for visitations. However, in my last trip, I was there too late in the evening for a viewing. So do try to go there in the mornings.

At one part of the museum, you will notice that there is a long bridge that connects to the opposite side of a river, that way will lead to a small village, another exploration experience not to be missed.

Most of all, get some fishing gears and a picnic basket, and you'll be all set for a memorable day at the Terengganu State Museum.

2 Thank alixiz