See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2016

This is a good place for those who are coming from oversea and having event in this area - the mall besides is nice with a different. This place is not so noise and not crowded like the city center and it's a good place for biz stay.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
ecityhotelonecity, Marketing Department at e.City Hotel @ One City, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Dear Ms Joana,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

I stayed for a 3-day conference. The room was paid for so I can’t say if it was value for money.

The stay was pleasant. Rooms were quiet (though I had a corner room) and housekeeping kept things clean. They even brought an iron and ironing board to the room when we requested it.

There isn’t much in the area though. There are some shops (mostly restaurants) but don’t expect a shopping haven. There is a gym in the adjoining building which hotel guests can use for free.

The hotel is in a quiet neighbourhood which is probably why it was chosen to host our conference. It's away from the city and there are no distractions.

The rooftop was amazing with a fabulous view overlooking the city.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
ecityhotelonecity, Marketing Department at e.City Hotel @ One City, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear Mr Lim,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

I have been in e.city 2 times.first time just over night. My room and also the one of my colleague were both sticky! I think they have problems with sewage or just they dont know how to clean. I have been reading some of the reviews written before and i can confirm most of the issues.

No room service

Not easy to find food around as one city is quite dead area

Breakfast quite poor

Rooms are dirty

Towels are always stinky

Rooms stink

Employees have not good training

Same range of price better to choose sunway pyramid west. Much better!

I will never stay at e.city again

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
ecityhotelonecity, Marketing Department at e.City Hotel @ One City, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Dear maba1977,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your valuable feedback with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the experience you had at our hotel.

We already addressed this matter to our housekeeping department on the cleanliness of the room. And we ensure that it won't happen again.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

After having to stay one week in this Hotel, I can only recommend it for short stays and if you have to do business in the area.
The Hotel itself is ok, stylish design, good sleeping, however the rooms are too small for longer stays, especially the bathroom and the closet. Cleanliness could also improve, especially for the linen and towels. The linen showed black stain, even when they were fresh and the towels are already yellow, eventhough the Hotel is not old or so. Another Point I did not like nor understand was, that they only deliver two big shower towels and no hand towel. But the bathroom is very small and there is no good hanger for the big towel so you have to cram the big towel arround the rail that is meant for a small one. Stupid and easy to change. Another thing in the bathroom - they have no cosmetic mirror and to get close to the big mirror, you have to lean over the massive sink or the toilet. Very unpractical to remove contact lenses.

The staff is very friendly but many do hardly speak english and are somehow helpless. The area is far out of the city and very liveless and difficult to go to somewhere and the staff was not able to give me directions to the Metro Station or a time schedule for the bus. The mall/office building in which the Hotel is located is half abandonned. Many Shops are closed and many others are already advertising, that they will close soon. I heard that the owner of the place has raised the rents for the shop by more than 100 % now many shopowners have to give up. However, the rooftop with the Restaurants is still a nice place and a bit lively at night but don´t expect much. The Hotel pool is also located on the rooftop and could be very nice but it is black (strange) and the water seems not to be clear and also smelled a bit.

The breakfast is worst. Coffee was most time cold, the Juices too sweat, no drinking water was available before asking 3 people for it and the salad buffet is far away from being fresh. Some items already smell old and there are a lot of flys surround the fruits and vegetables. Better don´t try if you don´t want to risk a stomache Problem.

Positive things are the price and it is not far from the Airport.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Dear TripMember09282015,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We have addressed this matter to the Housekeeping Department to ensure it won't happen again. Also, we will look into the food comments that you provided.

As for the mall, One City Leasing Department are embarking their efforts to get more tenants in and to serve everyone of the Shopper or hotel's guests.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback as it will help us to improve and serve the guest better in future.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

Am a frequent traveler, mostly on official tours. For my Malaysia tour, selected eCity as my office is in the same building and this is the only plus point with this hotel rest is awful.
Room Status:
When I check-in I was allotted to a uncleaned room which was cleaned only on complaint but immediately.
Wi-Fi wasn't working, on complaint a lady came to check the problem but was more interested in her reflection in the mirror (while the room was getting cleaned). Somehow she managed to get it connected on my phone which got disconnected almost immediately. Called her once again and was told to stand at the floor corridor for better signals.
However after more complaints the Duty Manager changed my room in the 11th floor and told me that he has personally taken care that this room is neat and clean only to be woken up that night at 3:30 AM with mosquito bites. On another complaint, at 4:00 AM they offered me to change my room "again" but rejected my request for providing a mosquito repellant in the room so I can atleast sleep the rest of the night whatever was left with.
Laundry:
I requested them to pay my laundry when I check-out from the hotel and clear all the remaining dues, if any.
The Duty Manager again insisted to pay it by cash without further delay as the advance which I have paid at the time of check-in do not cover this laundry amount. Funny? On further probing am told that all are staff working for this hotel and cannot do anything.
So now am waiting for someone to come and collect the money for last 45 mins while am writing this review.
Breakfast:
Not much choice. Same old repetitions every morning.
Ambiance:
Can you imagine to have all black walls in the floor corridors? This is the first hotel I saw with a black wall.
Privacy:
That's something creepy, you can hear people in the next room whispering something though. Definitely when someone speak in the corridor you can hear. No sound proofing? My colleagues in also complaint it to be noisy ... they are on the 5th floor. One of our female colleague complaint that she saw a man cleaning the windows in the morning when she was getting ready for her office. No intimation to the Guest? Definitely this is a weird place but we are actually sticking here cos of the location but now am really thinking to change my hotel in the morning. I haven't had any such experience in any of the country in any of the hotels I have stayed earlier. I am also recommending to remove this hotel from our Office Preferred List of Hotels.
Yes, I forgot, there is no room service in this hotel.

Room Tip: Never choose this hotel. Atleast I wont ever.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Dear Mr Amit,

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify the areas w can improve the guest experience. We are sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. We have addressed this with our housekeeping & Front Office staff to ensure this won't happen again.