“Avoid this hotel if you can”

Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Subang Jaya
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I have used this Hotel since 4 to 5 years back. The reason why I always stay in this Hotel is not because it is good but because our company always book me in this hotel. I think because it is nearer to our office and is the max. price our company can afford.

Dirty, long check in time, noise, air cond problem, no towels, no make up room ..etc Those are not new to me. As an engineer, sometime I even need to repair their toilet flushing system, air cond controller, etc. I rather do it myself or else it will take years to repair.

I'm looking around for my company to have better deal hotel. Now most of my colleague tried Cititel and they say is good. At least the price is lower than Holiday Villa and it is cleaner, no air cond problem, nearer to midvalley.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Reviewed July 22, 2009

Reviewed July 19, 2009

We arrived at 3.30pm to be told that our room was not ready. Check out is at 12 noon and check in after 2pm. We were told to wait 30mins which then turned into an hour and half waiting for our rooms. My parents were given a 'non' smoking room which smelled of cigarette smoke-the towels even smelled of cigarette smoke. The thermostat in another of our rooms did not work so it was cooler outside under the sun than in the room. Upon arrival to my room at 5pm I learned that we had not received any towels. I requested that they be sent to our room asap as we had to attend a function in the hotel at 7.30pm that evening-I received damp towels at 7.20pm after making 3 angry phone calls, and going to the reception desk twice-I spent over 2hrs requesting towels. We only received one keycard to each room as the hotel did not have enough key cards. The management of the hotel is very poor and the only thing that makes them act is to threaten not to pay the fee for staying there. The decor of the hotel is very 1970's and needs to be updated. I would never stay there again or another establishment linked to Holiday Villa. The meals in the restaurant downstairs were lovely but we were charged a 10% service charge even though they were buffet style and we served ourselves! There are many more hotels in the same area at a better price and with better service-drive right past this place!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Empire Hotel Subang
Empire Hotel Subang
#2 of 11 in Subang Jaya
Resort Suites Hotel at Bandar Sunway
Resort Suites Hotel at Bandar Su...
#33 of 48 in Petaling Jaya
#2 of 48 in Petaling Jaya
Ruemz Hotel
Ruemz Hotel
#3 of 11 in Subang Jaya

Been to Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang

Address: 9 Jalan Ss 12/1 | Selangor Darul Ehsan, Subang Jaya 47500, Malaysia
Location: Malaysia > Selangor > Petaling District > Subang Jaya
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Subang Jaya
Price Range: $47 - $79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang 3.5*
Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang is a resort-styled hotel located within the city. Boasting 383 modern and well-furnished guest rooms including the business-centric Prima Floor and Prima Lounge. Its renowned food and beverage outlet features authentic Chinese, local and international delights. The hotel has tremendous experience handling banquet, meetings and wedding as well as exhibitions. Among other facilities and service include Olympic size swimming pool, high speed internet access, gym and fitness centre and a Balinese-styled Spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Kuala Lumpur