If you want to stay outside KL City Centre, play golf, have business in Subang or just want to relax, the Saujana is the perfect place to be! The surroundings are great, the buildings are good, the rooms are spacious, the aircon is almost soundless at low speed, the staff members are always smiling and supportive, and the restaurants provides good food. My favourite restaurant is Senja, which provides Italian food and has live music (a trio playing jazz). I wish I could stay forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taking its name from an old Malay expression 'sejauh di sana' meaning - as far as the eye can see - The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur, a 5 star deluxe resort-style hotel, is a member of WorldHotels. Nestled amidst 160-hectares of lush tropical gardens, this 250-room newly revitalized retreat is adjoined to two 18-hole championship golf courses of Saujana Golf & Country Club, undeniably a haven for business and pleasure. Located 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur's city center and 35 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), the hotel is only 5 minutes away from Skypark (formerly Subang Airport) and private jet aviation hub. Facilities of this well-appointed deluxe resort include extensive dining choices, practical function areas, numerous meeting room options and a host of delightful recreational activities to suit every traveller's needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Saujana Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saujana Hotel Shah Alam
- Saujana Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Saujana Kuala Lumpur Shah Alam