1,541 results
All reviews premier lounge melting pot blue mosque mosque view shopping mall pleasant stay nice view roti canai breakfast spread business trip coffee house deluxe room swimming pool short stay f b front office plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Short visit to see sights of Shah Slam. Hotel and staff very good. Great WiFi everywhere. Great facilities. Would like the property owners to renovate bathrooms which are looking a bit old and tired. No other complaints.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear 3thebandit3,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you on your recent patronage of our Hotel and your positive review is much appreciated in return.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

The food was really tasty. The staff are really friendly and always put a smile on their face. Rooms are cozy. Good services. The location is in the middle of the city. Can find many shops surrounding easily.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear zati_mzs,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your great review received and your kind compliments are much appreciated in return by all of us.

Once again, thank you and we hope you will come back for another visit soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2018

October Weekend Gateway promo has really made our weekend memorable. The price was cheap and it was a very good deal for the room was big, and comfortable. Our room view facing the Blue Mosque. Swimming pool facility also ok.

Dear etherealexcellence,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your wonderful review received. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and delighted that you had memorable stay in our Hotel recently.

Once again, thank you and all of us are looking forward to your return visit soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2018

Hello Concorde CrewsI’m sorry for taking my time to write my review of my staying on 9 - 10 Oct 2018 recently due to my tight schedule after that ☺️.First of all, this is my second staying in Concorde Shah Alam. Overall, I’m fully satisfied to stay here. Be it from the crews, food and room. I should praise one of your staffs with the nickname “Bard”. He is friendly and I can even fee his “human touch” in his customer service area. By having the same name with my late dad, he also can even recognize my room number when I wanted to verify my parking ticket. Kudos to you Bard :). Concorde does really hire a great member like him. All is great. I could have ask no more with its reasonable price. Very comfortable and the air feels so welcoming. Privacy also is given to the guests even it’s located in a quite busy traffics.Most important, my second stay is really bombastic. I’ve never expecting to get a warm surprise by your team! I checked out during my birthday and it’s really a precious moment when your crew put me an unexpected surprise with the BIRTHDAY CAKE! I cant recall your guy with the spectacle name (my apology), but he was quite calm to pass the cake for me. My heart melts at that moment to see the black box and I was really speechless. Even so, this is my first time to get a special gift from so-called stranger. Your team is the best! Your crews are having a great customer service passion. You guys deserve my top notch appreciation! It was really a great experience and I would never hesitate to stay in your hotel again. I even shared this beautiful moment with my colleagues and family. Many more days count to my next stay. Until we meet again Million thanks from a grateful customer,Badlina Iziyani

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear badlinaiziyani,

Welcome back and Happy Birthday again from all of us at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

We are truly pleased and delighted to receive your wonderful review. Your kind words and compliments mentioning great works by our hosts are much appreciated and I’m proudly share this with them and our Management team too.

Once again, our big thank you and we are looking forward to be at your service again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed this hotel 2 times.
1. Food buffet line is variety and excellence taste. Almost is similar menu every week.
2. I like room has body lotion and shaving set. Some hotels have only shampoo and soup. This hotel have everything. Hotel is clean.
3. Fitness equipments are complete. I can seriously workout at here.
4. There is pool. I never use it.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear FrequentFlier781123,

Welcome back to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your great review and your continuous support of our Hotel is much appreciated by all of us in return.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again soon.