1,541 results
All reviews premier lounge melting pot blue mosque mosque view shopping mall pleasant stay nice view roti canai breakfast spread business trip coffee house deluxe room swimming pool short stay f b front office plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017

My room was meant for people who smoked. When we got in the room the stench smell of cigarettes was very pungent which made me call the front desk to send someone for air freshner.. Luckily the air freshner was able to subdue to stench... kudos to the housekeeping staff..we did get a good nights rest..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear amiradhamz,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam! Thank you on your recent patronage of our Hotel and your feedback is much appreciated. We have duly noted on your preference for a non-smoking room and rest assured we will accord this room type on your next visit with us.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I'm a bit disappointed this time compared to my previous stay at Concorde. The Front Desk Officer was not so friendly. He did not really check my booking and preference. Simply assume. I have requested the Blue Mosque View as my preference, but the officer said I did not request for it. Then only he check back my booking record and I did make the request. Without apologizing, he then change my room and he seem unhappy. Is it because I'm a Malay and did not dress up like 'Orang Bandar'?

Totally different hospitality/treatment from my previous stay/check-in. Absolutely great and friendly Front Desk Officer. Unfortunately I forgot to notice his name.

Please, your Front Desk Officer portray the overall hotel's image. And try to smile honestly....Don't pretend. Treat your customers equally, regardless he/her is from 'Kampung' or 'Bandar'.

But honestly, I love staying at Concorde Hotel...KL and Shah Alam...

Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear noritamisra,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

With foremost, welcome back from all of us and thank you for your genuine review received. We are indeed concerned on our services shortfalls rendered to you during your check-in process at the Front Reception. Please do accept our regrets and apologise as you’ll understand that this is not our brand standard at all. We would like to assure you that all our guests are welcome and treated with respect and equality in all aspect.

I have personally discussed this with the designated department and revisit our standards of service with our hosts concerned. On a positive note, we are pleased to receive your endorsement of our Hotel as one of your preferred stay venues.

Once again, thank you and we do hope this will not deter you from visiting us again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Everything was good, from room cleanliness to choice of food. My only complain is the long waiting time for check in. It took me almost half an hour to get my room key. I hope the management can sort this problem out.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear israq811,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

We truly appreciate your positive feedback received herewith on your recent stay with us. Please do accept our apologies on the late check-in processes and rest assured we will revisit our standards again with our designated department for enhancement.

Thank you and we do look forward your next visit to our hotel soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

The reception is polite especially Adib. The lounge was great. Staff at the melting pot is efficient and polite. The room service is good and the bell boy / vallet staff is really polite and efficient. Everything is great except for the bed n pillow

Dear mohammadzafruld,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your excellent review received during your recent stay with us. Your compliments and kind words will be shared with all our host here.

Once again, thank you and we hope we will see you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Service and concorde team very good and supporting. I hope I can get others promotion again. Concorde also provide variety of breakfast and mostly very delicious. I think should provide welcome drink for guest. I hope another service will be improve.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear liyanakhalif,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam! Thank for your genuine review received and we greatly appreciate your feedback herewith.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back for another visit soon.