Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie
$31
$59
$56
Agoda.com
Acappella Suite Hotel & Residences(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
$43
$40
Hotel de Art(Shah Alam)
$31
$24
Priceline
Orange Hotel, Sungai Buloh(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
$25
$22
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
Hotel de Art @ Section 19(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
$29
$19
  • Breakfast included
Best Western i-City Shah Alam(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
$47
$44
Priceline
$107
$97
$161
All reviewsgolf coursethe executive loungekites restaurantkuala lumpurpriority clubgolf clubsubang airportgolf viewolympic size pooljapanese restaurantown transportsubang paradebusiness tripsunway pyramidhotel is situatednearby shoppingnice pool
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for business. The rooms were nice and the restaurant was good for breakfast. The help was friendly. Two things to note.

1) The fitness center is not in the hotel but rather about 500m away in the clubhouse. Also, the equipment in the fitness center is very old.

2) The lobby and “hallways” are outside and given that this is Malaysia, it’s hot and humid.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Solo traveller stayed for a month in holiday inn. Booked couple of weeks in advance. Its a golf resort.

A very average stay. I was a IHG member and was not recognised on arrival. No welcome drink either. No trollies offered to move luggage to your room.

As the golf cup started our access to gym n swimming pool got restricted. After i put up a fight with the management i was given a pass from 8 to 2 pm which was of no use to me. And for those days i was charged 2x rates as room rent. And am their PLATINUM ELITE MEMBER

No penalties. No offers for all their mistakes.

Every alternate day my room key will not work. I have to walk all the way down to get it fixed. I asked for a vegetarian speghati and got one with ham.

No point in calling it a 4 star or 5 star when the quality of service /food/rooms are below par.

If u have a golf club in your hand may be u get good reception I suppose

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2018

My husband and I stayed in an executive room for a week on a business trip in January. It was a lovely retreat away from the big city yet very convenient for my husbands meetings in the area. The staff are very professional and friendly, eager to help with anything. Our room was kept spotless by the housekeeping staff and always with a smile :-) The executive lounge was a very welcome place to relax and have a bite to eat and some drinks in the evening, also very nice to eat breakfast here in the mornings. They have a outdoor seating area which we loved, sitting outside in the fresh warm air!!! The staff in the lounge were lovely and very friendly and helpful.The swimming pool and gardens was a lovely area to relax and the gym was very well outfitted. We had a nice view to the golf course but did not play this time - maybe next time. The whole hotel is lovely and has a colonial old world feel - highly recommended .

Room Tip: Go for the executive rooms with a view to the golf course on a high floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank sunloverOslo
OppenheimerPinto, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear SunLover Oslo,

Thank you very much for your detailed review following your stay with us. I am delighted to receive your wonderful comments and to know that you have enjoyed our facilities, the spectacular view, our breakfast spread, and above all our service.

We strive to deliver the Holiday Inn service standards and it is therefore very rewarding when this has been achieved and our effort is recognized by valued guests such as yourself. I have shared your encouraging comments with the team and they were all thrilled.

Thanks again for your feedback and we eagerly look forward to welcome you back for yet another memorable stay with us.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

First time, when I used night rewards in aboard. The welcome of reception thanked me as Gold member, as in Almaty :) felt myself as at home, so sweet. The room is wide, comfortable, romantic view from window. I really understand your programm really makes the loyalty and excellent service, where ever you are! Thanks to your managment, and professional stuff!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Zhanara A
OppenheimerPinto, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Zhanara A,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am delighted to hear that you've enjoyed our hotel and especially IHG's loyalty program. We truly aspire to provide a home-away-from-home stay experience to all our guests and I am extremely pleased to know that this is the case with you.

Thank you very much for your continuous loyalty as a Gold Elite IHG® Rewards Club member. We eagerly look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Its my third time dining hire at your coffeehouse...the ambience and the staff were great...but hope that something better would come from your food at the buffet as we felt the choice and spread was limited but never the less the taste was good...

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends

Dear DarthSith79,

Thank you very much for your feedback and as well for your continuous loyalty with us at Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie. I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality and as well as the peaceful ambiance surrounding the Hotel. On the same note, we appreciate your comments regards to our buffet selection.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back soon.