“Amazing”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place and all the lights. It was amazing and would be a shame to leave Malaysia without seeing this. The lights on the trees are beautiful and will make you forget everything else while there. I didn't want to leave. The snow town is a rip off and you'll freeze your butt off even with the snow jackets they provide. It costs 40 rm to go in snow town and once you're in you want to leave because it's so cold. You could save 40rm and just experience the lights and rides and would know no different.

1 Thank lianasante

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Cairo, Egypt
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent place to visit”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have been there in my trip to Kuala Lumpur. Very great place to visit and you will find the following :
1- City of digital light (free- nice place to take photos- trees and plants made of LED light)
2- Snow world (40 RM admission including the jacket- Lockers are available)
3- Trick Museum (15 RM- very nice one and pics appear 3D)
4- Theme park
5- Sky walk (small train above city of digital light)
- You will find some resturants and small shops offering very good food(recommend a small shop called Kepap)
* operating hours : 6pm to 12am
* how to get there: take KTM from KL sentral st. to Padang Jawa station the taxi (10RM)
-try to leave it before 10pm if you want to catch the KTM

Visited June 2014
9 Thank Marvy77
Rangamati, Bangladesh
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Enjoyed ....”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Visited on a rainy day December ,2013 with my daughter . Went by taxi from bukit bintang.1 hour journey . Not so many rides there but no long queee there. We enjoyed ice world so much. So so cold. Water park also. Beautiful lighting at night. Madam tusso Meuseum here. Not so many restaurant here & there. But we enjoyed the whole time. If u have children pls try this one. They will love it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tridibesh2013
Klang
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FUNTASTIC!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

beautiful lights at night, the colorful lights trees, fun games. snow house for ice skating lovers. wax house.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank SandalLeha
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great night”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Dear viewers, I got to know of icity from a cousin who was there before me in kl. I googled it and was dissapointed for not finding enough information. I asked from a taxi driver but as you can guess the price was exorbitant! ! So finally I read somewhere that the comuter line from sentral would get me there. So from sentral pudu I hop on a train for sentral. Once at central I bought the ticket for shahalam. The travel time was around 35mins. Well I got down one station before icity as I read from a review somewhere. Fortunately I got a taxidriver there who took me to icity. Well infact the taxi driver told us that we needed to get off one station after shah alam am so sory I dont remember the name. We reached safely. Once there you have the food court which is of same price like all the places. Also icity has got its own hotel which is a very good thing because icity needs to be visited at night as only then all the led lights are switched on and obviously thats the best thing of icity. However there is a water amusementpark there for kids specially so nothing prevents you from going during the day. I would like to point out that I took almost all the rides and park. This amounted to a fortune since each attraction or activity has got its price. What I found best was the 5d cinema though I still prefer that of Disney land. The horror house and spacetime were not that worthy. However the snow world was worth a try but please make sure u have the correct footwear like sportshoes or boots as it is soooo sooooo cold inside which will make it difficult for you to walk otherwise. The last train is at 10pm and you can catch a taxi rm20 from the entrance itself. I hope u enjoy your outing there.

7 Thank Oume A