“Disappointing”

and up
i-City Snow Walk in Shah Alam With Putrajaya Sightseeing from Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Shah Alam
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I recently went with my family, it was raining before we arrived, so the place was wet. We first visited the Space Mission. It was a complete waste of money (RM 175 for 2 adults and 3 children). When you walk in, there is a transformer and when you walk further, there is another one. It is too dark to take photos at first. The figures are mainly lifeless. The second part was mainly a slow ride around a ring with plastic figures beside. The whole thing took 15 minutes. There is no shopping mall there and a few restaurants. The Snowalk was fun. It was -5 degrees celcius. There was many fun slides and you can rent jackets and boots for the snow.

5  Thank Sreedda H
There are newer reviews for I-City

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went there in june 2013 for the trick art museum. The art is about 90% the same if u ever visited the trick eye museum in hongdae (seoul,korea) if im not mistaken the name. For those who love creative photos, this is your place. Have fun.

I was there in june 2013, so no madame tussauds yet.

Other than that, it's just an ordinary place with the beautiful lightings during night time.

Spending time there more than 2hours, just because having old time chit chat with an old friend at the old time white coffee. To me, 2hours is enough to visit this place.

2  Thank bibierahim
Reviewed April 7, 2014

It is a good evening to spend in there if you have kids, they love this place. i gota agree that it is under maintained. but HEY its free to enter. you can roam around and can have really nice photographs, if you want to ride then you have to pay. But its hard to find cab to go back, unless u hv ur own vehicle.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Went there at night, the lightings were beautiful, well lit ferrous wheel and trees. It was raining and so we did not go for any rides. Went into the trick art museum, had fun pretending to be part of the paintings and took a lot of fun photos.

1  Thank Melanie_Yeoh
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We've been there this February 2014 and seems like both of us are the only guests who are visiting that place. Went there by KTM Commuter from city and alight in Padang Jawa Station, there will be some taxis stand by and they charged us for MYR 15 one way. He informed that we'll be charged another MYR 30 for one way trip back. Luckily on the way back we've found an honest taxi driver and only charged us at MYR 6 from i-City back to Padang Jawa Station. It was due to low season or MYR 6 is the actual fair taxi fare, we don't know.
Anyway, we only visit Trick Art Museum which we didn't found anywhere in Asia (I guess) except in Korea. While others like Red Carpet we can found it better in Hong Kong. They still in renovation process due to fire accident anyway. Overall, I won't be back there for second time. Consider the location & the venue's maintenance, it might be good for first timers only.

4  Thank Nency P