Ways to Experience gateway@klia2
from $12.30
More Info
from $45.20
More Info
All reviews shopping mall budget airline capsule hotel airport terminal f b food outlets free wifi kuala lumpur gateway supermarket transit hub uniqlo jaya eateries starbucks atm
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very long queued up at immigration when arrival and departure (min 2 hours). What a welcome in this country!
Old and dirty Airport, it needs maintainance. Not a good experience at all!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

There were these 2 Chinese tourist.
One young around late 30s fair skin and another one in 60s dark skin.
Both dress up decently with old man wearing gold neckless .

I was at the parking counter rushing to get my car when they approached me and would introduce the old man as a company GM on business trip however lost his bag containing wallet in the taxi.

They claimed the police report has been made and they couldn’t get faster respond to help.
The need to rush back to shanghai on the same night.
They Promise will return once back to shanghai
Even given name card and phone number.
They were for RM780 to help purchase airticket.
They Insist will return once back.

this could be scam for money aiming at rushing person whom willing to help but won’t think too much.

Hope authority MAHB can start investigate and capture these 2 guys whom usually wondering nearby ATM machines around t he airport before more fall becoming their victims.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Very long queued up at immigration when arrival and departure. there must be a solution for that, very uncomfortable. No line for family with kids and elder.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Worst airport I have landed in so far! Immigration line was 1.5 hours and no wifi access... What a welcome to the country!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We flew Air Asia from Siem Reap and landed at KLIA2 at 6.20pm. There were literally thousands of people in the arrival hall, backed up all the way to the various landing gates. It took us 2 hours to get to the immigration counter.

Never before have Is seen elderlies in wheelchairs and families with very young children made to queue for hours with the general arrival passengers. This is especially bad when there're several manned counters not serving anyone!

My husband has an APEC card and he has always been able to bring up to 2 co-passengers with him when he goes through the APEC immigration lane. However, at KLIA2, he was not allowed to bring my son and Is through, which means he still had to wait for 2 hours outside while we stood in line (while the manned APEC counter remained idle).

To make matters worse, the airport's free wifi was not working, likely because it was overloaded with everyone trying to contact those waiting for their arrival. It also meant we could not communicate with my husband, who had exited (through APEC) to collect our luggage. Still, we were fortunate because he could at least let our booked transport know that we were stuck, and our poor driver ended up waited for more than 2 hours! What a waste of everyone's time!!!

My brother-in-law, who arrived a few days later waited in line for 65 minutes, which was longer than the duration of his flight from Singapore! How ridiculous!

If I have fly into KLIA2 again, I would rather skip KL altogether. Why waste time and get all stressed out at the start of my vacation when there're so many other lovely destinations in the region?

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!