Lowest prices for your stay
$40
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$40
eDreams$42
All reviews eye mask hot shower hand luggage hour layover basic amenities morning flight kuala lumpur container pillows hours slippers bed transit airport comfort snooze counter
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

I reached KLIA 2 airport late night at 1am after a trip to Bali. So instead of going to the city I decided to sleep here as I was very tired. I booked a capsule with queen bed as I was traveling along with a friend. The bed is comfortable and I had a nice sleep of 6 hours. The rest rooms are very clean and the shower area is good enough.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
115  Thank georgiovalentino
Reviewed May 14, 2019

We (me, my son and my husband) only wanted a bed to sleep for one night, we had an early flight the next morning. We stayed at the private capsule suite, so we didn't need to leave the bags in a locker, it stayed with us in the room. We had a good sleep, quiet and comfortable. Good wifi and shower. Short walk to the departure gate. Would use them again for sure.

Room tip: quiet rooms
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Roberta A
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Had a 10 hour stopover from Bangkok to Melbourne so I chose this place for a 6 hour break because I’d landed at midnight! The sleeping space is well laid out and private. Think of it as an upmarket backpackers and you’ll be in the right frame of mind.
Bed is comfy and the place is cool. Lockers are outside the venue but since most people here are on layovers and don’t have cases with them it doesn’t matter all that much.
Cost works out to be about $40aud. They ask for an additional cash deposit but they took my licence in its place as I didn’t have cash with me. Return your key and towel and you get it all back!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank coffeepilgrim5290
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

It's clean, new, good service. But if you choose curtain door, it's easy to be noisy. You should choose the door one. But for 4 hours is ok. The price is cheaper more than the other in Klia2. The public toilet is very clean, you have to deposit 50RM for towels.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ho N
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Let's start with the good news: the mattress and pillows are comfortable and the premises are clean.

Now the bad news:
1. The locker rooms are located so far from the beds and bathrooms that one must hope not to forget anything lest have to trek back to the lockers from the bed or bath to retrieve the item. This is a major inconvenience. Why aren't the lockers located close to the showers?
2. The bathrooms do not have dry areas for changing. It would be nice if there was a separate but adjoining dry area in each shower stall to leave their clothes while showering and to change in once done showering. Or at the very least, have a separate common changing area in the bathrooms.
3. Staff really didn't give much of a briefing in check in. No mention of the availability of slippers or earplugs. Vague directions to navigate the maze of capsules to find one's assigned pod. Also, no mention of the available amenities like the reading room. There were signs for a bar/dining room, but I never found it either.

Given that the capsule concept is widespread, it is confusing to think that no one studied the typical convenient layout of capsule hotels around the world. This hotel fails on these many accounts.

Date of stay: February 2019