We would recommend this as a place to stay.
- There’s a free buggy from the airport to the hotel.
- Everything in the room worked (once you have mastered how the room’s gadgets work!).
- There are several lifts, so queuing wasn’t a problem.
- Bell boys didn’t seem to expect a tip (although we did tip a small amount).
- Complimentary range of toiletries and bottled water.
- Kuala Lumpur centre is only half-an-hour away by the Skytrain.
- Plenty of places to eat in the airport.
- A bit expensive by Malaysian standards.
- The remote control for the TV is inside a holder on the bedside table.
- The minibar is on a system so you can’t use it as a fridge for your own items.More
- Free Wifi