“Good nights sleep”

Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Sepang
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Maybe it is boring, a Good nights sleep, but that is what you get at this hotel. The bed is comfortable and Service was excellent, the restaurant / pub next to the lobby has great food. Beer is way overpriced but that is not their fault, its the local sin tax. If you are stuck with a layover and dont have enough time to go to KL, this is the place to stay. Unless you can tolerate slamming doors all night at the lcct hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank joelaing7
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Joelaing7,

Warm Greetings from Sama Sama Hotel KL,International Airport!

Thank you for sharing your “Good Nights Sleep ` comment on TripAdvisor.I am most pleased that you a have enjoyed the stay to the fullest and that of your recognition towards our effort. We are most grateful to learn that our effort in `Create Meaningful Connection` hotel experience has been realized and we surely look forward to welcoming you back for another `Sama Sama` experience in the near future.

Best Regads,
Guest Service Centre Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,470)

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay overnight in Kuala Lumpur. It is very convenient as it is attached to KL International Airport. I stayed there for one night and found the room very comfortable and the service was very good. I enjoyed the executive lounge. The breakfast that was included in my rate was great. The variety of menu choices in the buffet was great. I took the KLIA Express to visit downtown… very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sam S,

Warm Greetings from Sama Sama Hotel ,KL International Airport!

Thank you for taking your time to share your experiences through tripadvisor.com. We are delighted to note that our vision in creating meaningful connection to all our guests have certainly reached you.

Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here twice last week and were blown away by the beautiful surroundings,our room,the friendliness of all staff,it was such a pleasure to be there surrounded by happy,smiling faces.I`d have no hesitation in staying there again,and hope I have the opportunity.I cannot speak highly enough of this place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Mamatweety,

Warm Greetings from Sama Sama Hotel KL,International Airport!

Thank you for sharing your “Best Ever ` comment on TripAdvisor.I am most pleased that you a have enjoyed the stay to the fullest and that of your recognition towards our effort. We are most grateful to learn that our effort in `Create Meaningful Connection` hotel experience has been realized and we surely look forward to welcoming you back for another `Sama Sama` experience in the near future.

Haslina bt Kamaruddin

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I checked in early evening the day before my morning flight back to the UK.
I was on the business floor so I went to the lounge to check in online and print out my boarding card and hit the happy hour slot, so I had a couple of complimentary drinks and a few snacks.
The room was very comfortable so I ordered room service which was prompt and good quality.
The big benefit was in the morning, I had breakfast in the business lounge where I also checked out, I was then straight onto a buggy and was at the airport via the sky-link in 5 minutes.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Tony L,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I spent just one night here and chose the executive floor type room on the 9th floor.

It's an easy walk or buggy from the terminal.

My allocated room on check in had poorly working air conditioning, but I was moved and well looked after once it was clear there was an issue.

I think the hotel's real heart is the team in the lounge on the exec floor - they were superb and made me feel very relaxed during my stay. The food and drinks here were also really nice. A good place to relax in the hotel and worth the extra cost.

I used the spa (steam room). I found this to be more like a basic gym and whilst it worked well, was probably not of the quality of a normal 5 star hotel.

The buggy service into the terminal was speedy and efficient. My driver was a real character!

I could see the staff throughout the hotel were keen to be super helpful - so much so that I was unable to push my own bags even across the lobby, the staff insisted on helping me.

This is the perfect hotel to get a good nights sleep before getting onto a flight the next day.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Toady1664,

Thank you for choosing Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport for your recent travels through Malaysia.

Thank you for taking your time to write in your valuable feedbacks. Here in Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport. We strive to offer the best service and value-added accommodation that we can be proud of. We welcome valued feedbacks such as yours to further improve our service standards. Our deepest appreciated for your constructive comments.

The team at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport looks forward to welcoming you again for another `Sama Sama` hotel experience with us in the near future!

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

The Sama-Sama is a great place to spend the night if you have an overnight flight connection or simply a early morning flight the next day. The hotel has a free buggy pick up and delivery service to KLIA which is great.
The hotel itself is modern and has everything you would expect from a five star hotel.
The only thing that I was not happy with was the TV, there is a connection box with a HDMI input, but this turned out to be impossible to get to work.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Impacto294

Dear Impacto294,

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This recently refurbished hotel is absolutely glorious, thrown in free when you fly Air Maysia.
Everything about it exudes opulence!
Great bed, beautiful surroundings, wonderful nights sleep, good cup of coffee.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Tinaballerina
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Tinaballerina,