- you can check in at baggage claim, get your bags and then get ride in a golf cart to the hotel
- the 24 hour room service was actually decent...almost good...I loved the potatoes with my giant "American Burger"
Things They Need to Work on:
- I called within 2 minutes of getting into my room and asked for another one with one bed. I was with my wife and baby. They ignored me. I called again 10 minutes later and they gave the same response...we'll call you. I pushed the 2 tiny beds together and tried not to sleep in the crack or let my baby get sucked in. Sama Sama KL airport: please work on your communication
-The room was super techy...touchscreen to control everything, but we couldn't figure out how to turn off the bed-side lamps...had to do it the old fashion way and use the switch. This could my fault!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star deluxe hotel located adjacent to the main airport, KL International Airport. The hotel is linked to the airport via a covered sky bridge. It takes only 5 minute walk to the airport. The hotel also provides a 24 hour buggy service on the sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.